So if you want to buy some classroom Valentine’s day cards this year and want your kid’s Valentines to be much nicer quality then those you buy at the drug store (but cost about the same amount!) then I have got a great bargain for you!
Here’s how to get in on this super deal.
- Sign up for Minted.com through my referral link and get $25 off your 1st order of $50 or more.
- Design your classroom Valentine’s Day cards.
- Add 75 cards to your shopping cart. (You need this many to be able to get to $35 and use the FREE shipping code)
- Get free shipping on all Valentine’s orders of $35 or more using coupon code BEMINE35 (expires 2/7)
- Pay just $12 to have these shipped to your door.
If you don’t need Valentines, be sure to browse the site. They have lovely invitations. I ordered invitations from Minted.com for a 40th birthday party and they were amazing! They also have adorable birth announcements!
If you want to make your own cards this year, then be sure to check out these No Candy Crafty Valentine’s Day Cards. But for $12 I think I may just order.
Thanks, Bucktown Bargains
Learn How to Save Time & Money This Holiday Season
Want to enjoy the holidays more this year with less stress?
Sign up for our free email class which will help you save time and money AND reduce holiday stress. We will help you with planning and savings tips plus gift ideas for everyone on your list. The free class starts November 1st but you can sign up today!