Want some extra cash for one of your savings goals? Be sure to check out these two offers from Capital One! They only come around twice a year and they are a great way to save and get cash back!
One great way to save money is to put it in an account that is dedicated to a certain saving goal. An Capital One account is a great place to do this especially since right now they are offering HUGE bonus for new sign ups! You can create an account for each member of your family.
I already have one account where we saved for kitchen remodel and our emergency fund but want to open an account for each girl so they can start saving too. This bonus cash will be a nice start for them.
This would also be a great place to put aside money for a vacation or other savings goals.
You can get a FREE $125 when you open a checking account and FREE $75 when you open a Capital One Savings Account!!
Or you could do both and get $200!!!
There is a minimum deposit on the savings account but NO minimum deposit for the checking account!
Here are the details on the two offers:
How it works:
- Open a fee-free 360 Checking® account between June 30th and July 3rd.
- Use your Debit Card to make 5 purchases or use CheckMateSM to make 5 deposits (or a combo of both) within 45 days.
- Snag your $100 bonus on day 50.
How it works:
- Open a no-fee 360 Savings® account between June 30th and July 3rd (with a deposit of $500 or more).
- Snag a $76 bonus and start earning interest.
- Celebrate the fact that you’re on the road to saving.
Remember you have UNTIL JULY 3 to to sign up for these offers, so be sure to sign up before then to get your free money.
Also, once you create your checking account you can refer two friends and get an EXTRA $100 BONUS!!!
Learn How to Save Time & Money This Holiday Season
Want to enjoy the holidays more this year with less stress?
Sign up for our free email class which will help you save time and money AND reduce holiday stress. We will help you with planning and savings tips plus gift ideas for everyone on your list. The free class starts November 1st but you can sign up today!