Here is a simple savings tip. Buy gift cards from Kroger and save on gas. You can buy gift cards to pay for your regular shopping or to give as gifts! If you know you are going out to dinner, consider buying a gift card and using it to pay.
The deal is even sweeter now through February 17th, because you get 4x Fuel Points on Gift Card purchases at Kroger.
How does it work?
The fuel program allows you to receive savings of up to $1 off per gallon on fuel purchases at Kroger and 10¢ per gallon at participating Shell Stations. You may redeem 100 fuel points at participating Shell Stations for a 10¢ per gallon savings. And you may redeem up to 1,000 fuel points in a single fill-up at Kroger for up to $1 off per gallon. For each increment of 100 fuel points redeemed at Kroger, 10¢ per gallon will be awarded. Program discount is good for one purchase of fuel, up to 35 gallons.
For each increment of 100 Points redeemed at the pump, 10¢ off per gallon is awarded up to $1 off per gallon.
- 100 Points = 10¢ off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
- 200 Points = 20¢ off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
- 1,000 Points = $1 off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
With 4 x award points these can really add up quick!
There are three easy ways to earn fuel points in Kroger stores every day:
- Spending on Groceries (normal exclusions apply): $1 in Groceries = 1 fuel point
- Non-federally funded Prescriptions: 1 Prescription = 50 fuel points
- 4 x fuel points for Gift Card purchases (normal exclusions apply). For example, $50 in Gift Cards = 200 fuel points
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.