Looking for Easter Cupcake Decorations? Why not try this super cute Carrot Garden Cupcake. It is makes for the perfect Easter cupcake decorations. The orange Mike & Ikes with edible Easter grass decorate the cupcake and look like a garden the Easter bunny would love! Kids and adults alike will enjoy eating these cute and tasty Easter cupcake decorations. Plus they are not too hard to make. Cute and easy…the perfect combination.
Carrot Garden Cupcakes with Easter Cupcake Decorations
(Yield 24 cupcakes)
1 box Chocolate Cake Mix
1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
1 box Instant Chocolate Pudding
2 cups Milk
1 cup Butter softened
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
5 cup Powdered Sugar
4 tbsp Milk
24 Oreos (or 1 bag Mini Oreos) crushed
72 Orange Mike & Ikes
1 package Edible Easter Grass (available at Meijer, Target & Amazon)
- Make cupcakes according to box directions.
- Make Pudding according to box directions.
- Cut a small square in the top of each cupcake and remove a chunk from the middle of the cupcake.
- Place pudding in zippered bag and clip corner to pipe.
- Pipe pudding into the middle of each cupcake.
- Place the top of the “plug” back on each hole.
- Cream butter and cocoa together until smooth.
- Add in powdered sugar.
- Add milk in slowly until frosting reaches right consistency.
- Frost each cupcake.
- Dust frosting with crushed Oreos.
- Cut easter grass into 1″ lengths (these are the greens at the end of the carrots).
- Take a toothpick or skewer and make a hole in the end of each piece of candy and insert some of the greens in each.
- Stick several carrots down into the top of each cupcake.
Hope you enjoy these Easter cupcakes. Looking for more recipes? Be sure to check out all these great recipes.
Be sure to check out our other Easter posts.
Looking for more great tasty and easy recipes?
Learn How to Save Time & Money This Holiday Season
Want to enjoy the holidays more this year with less stress?
Sign up for our free email class which will help you save time and money AND reduce holiday stress. We will help you with planning and savings tips plus gift ideas for everyone on your list. The free class starts November 1st but you can sign up today!