Easy Sprinkles Gooey Cake Bar Recipe
Looking for an easy Easter treat or dessert for spring? Then check out this Easy Sprinkles Gooey Cake Bar Recipe. Not only are these super cute, they are super tasty too! So easy that kids can help you make them up. These are so good I can’t promise how long they will last at your house.
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 2/3 cup Spring or Easter Sprinkles
- 1/2 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 9×9” pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Stir cake mix, butter, and egg until a thick dough forms.
- Add 1/3 cup sprinkles and stir until well distributed.
- Press 1/2 of this mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Top with white chocolate chips and the other 1/3 cup sprinkles.
- Pour condensed milk over the top.
- Break remaining dough into small pieces and place evenly over the top of the bars. Press and flatten to form a complete layer.
- Bake 30 minutes or until top begins to brown.
- Cool completely before slicing.
Looking for more great tasty and easy recipes?