Easy Key Lime Pie In a Jar Recipe
- 1 cup crushed Graham Crackers
- 2 tbsp melted Butter
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ cup fresh Key Lime Juice.
- Whipped Cream
- 8 4 oz Jars
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix graham crackers and butter until well mixed.
- Press ⅛ of the mixture in the bottom of each jar.
- Combine egg yolks, condensed milk and lime juice. Beat just until smooth.
- Divide lime mixture evenly between jars.
- Place jars on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 1 hour then cover and refrigerate to chill.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped cream and lime zest.
Recipe by Everyday Savvy at http://everydaysavvy.com/easy-key-lime-pie-jar-recipe/