Easy Homemade Coleslaw Recipe
- 5 cup Shredded Cabbage (green, red or both)
- 1 cup Julienned Carrots
- ¼ - ½ cup thinly sliced Green Onions
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- ½ tbsp Mustard
- Pepper (to taste)
- Cut off cabbage (leaving the core) and slice on mandolin slicer.
- Julienne carrots.
- If you want to make this recipe even more quickly you can buy the cabbage and carrots already shredded.
- Mix vegetables in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve right away.
Recipe by Everyday Savvy at http://everydaysavvy.com/easy-homemade-coleslaw-recipe/