Strawberry Shortcake Cupcake Recipe with Strawberry Flower
Author: Melissa Buckles
Recipe type: Dessert
- Angel Food Cake Mix
- Whipped Topping (or other whipped frosting)
- Fun Cupcake Wrappers
- Make Angel Food Cupcakes from boxed mix. Use directions on box. ( If you have your own Angel food cake recipe, you could use that instead)
- Wait for cupcakes to cool
- Slice strawberries. You will need full slices for the outer layers and half slices for the inner petals.
- Top each cupcake with whipped topping.
- Place 4 full strawberry slices in a circle on each cupcake
- Add 3 half strawberry slices on each cupacke
- Place blueberry in center of each cupcake
- Serve immerdiately
Recipe by Everyday Savvy at http://everydaysavvy.com/strawberry-shortcake-cupcake-recipe-strawberry-flower/