Here is the wonderful and easy Fourth of July dessert. The fresh berries are perfect for any red, white and blue theme including Memorial Day and Fourth of July. These are so tasty though that they would be great for any get-together or party. This recipe requires just a few simple ingredients but still looks quite fancy. You can whip this up in no time at all and be out having fun in the sun with your friends. This would be easy to bring to a potluck as well. Be sure to scroll down for the full printable recipe.
Red, White, and Blue Easy Fourth of July Dessert Ingredients
1 package mini phyllo shells (I used Athens)
4 oz frozen whipped topping
4 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese – strawberry flavor
1/2 cup powdered sugar
Directions to Make Red, White, and Blue Easy Fourth of July Dessert
1. Place phyllo shells on a cookie sheet and heat in oven according to package directions.
2. Let cool on cookie sheet while you prepare filling.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and whipped topping. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for about 1 minute.
4. Add the powdered sugar and mix on medium speed until light and fluffy.
5. Place filling in a pastry bag or Ziploc bag with the corner snipped off.
6. Sprinkle phyllo cups with powdered sugar.
7. Pipe the filling into each cup.
8. Top each pastry cup with your choice/combination of berries.
9. Sprinkle with more powdered sugar.
Looking for more great tasty and easy recipes? Check these out!
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.