Through Amazon Local this week you can buy a $50 voucher for $25 that is good at either Look.com, Afterschool.com, Yoyo.com or Bookworm.com. (Once you get to the site, all the stores are on the top menu) This will only work though if you are new customer of that specific site. Look.com has looks of great kids clothing boutique brands and shoes. Yoyo has lots of great toy deals. You can grab a great deal on a Plasmacar with the voucher. Afterschool has some great deals on scooters, trikes and sports gear including shoes, pads, balls and more. You can check the 4 sites out and see if you can make a cart for $50 that will really only cost you $25! That is 50% off high end clothing, brand name toys, books, and sports gear!!
How does the deal work?
- $25 for $50 to spend on YoYo.com (toys),Bookworm.com (children’s books),Afterschool.com (sports and outdoors gear), and/or Look.com (children’s clothes)
- All four sites have a shared shopping cart – your $50 can be used for items on all the sites – Just use the tabs on the top to go between the 4 stores.
- The toys and clothes kids love with the easy way to order that moms appreciate
- This is a great way to get high end kids clothing and top brand name toys for less
- Voucher valid for new YoYo.com, Bookworm.com, Afterschool.com, or Look.com customers only. Voucher can be used for any of the 4 kids’ sites on which customers have not previously made a purchase
- Limit 1 voucher per household
- Entire value must be used in a single order
- free 2-day delivery is available for orders of $35 or more. However, orders placed on Friday and Saturday may take longer than 2 days to arrive, and some products may require more than 2 days for shipping. Please see product detail pages on YoYo.com, Bookworm.com, Afterschool.com and Look.com for estimated delivery times
- Voucher cannot be applied to previous orders or combined with any other offer, sale, or close-out
- Excluded brands and categories include: sales and close-outs, YoYo.com — Lego, Haba, Jellycat, Mayfair Games, Brio, Baghera, Schylling, LeapFrog, Elf on a Shelf, LOL Elmo, Kindle, video games and consoles and all “Kid’s Room” items; Bookworm.com — Jellycat, Usborne, Kane Miller Books, and Kindle; AfterSchool.com — Pediped; Look.com — Pediped and Aden + Anais
- YoYo.com, Bookworm.com, Afterschool.com and Look.com and their logos are trademarks of Quidsi, Inc.
- Available for use beginning the day after purchase
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES FOLLOWING JULY 16, 2013
Free DIY Mini Capsule Wardrobe Guide
Sign up to grab your free How to Make Your own Mini Capsule Wardrobe Guide.