Simple ingredients can make the best meals and this easy beef bowl recipe proves just that. This recipe requires a bit of chopping and just 5 minutes of cooking. You can easily get this tasty dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes! If you are strapped for time at night, you can chop everything earlier in the day or even on the weekend. This recipe makes 3 to 4 servings. Depending on your taste you can either leave the cabbage and red pepper raw or cook them with the beef. I personally prefer them cooked with the beef.
If you like easy Asian inspired dinners, you should also check out this recipe.
- 2 Pounds beef
- 4 Tbsps olive oil
- 2 Tbsps organic soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Cup grated red cabbage
- 1 Cup cooked rice noodles
- 1 Tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives
- Cook the noodle following the packaging instructions and set aside
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place the beef, stir with soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Place the meat, noodles, cabbage, and red pepper in a bowl.
- Sprinkle everything with black sesame seeds and chives.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Cook the cabbage and red pepper together with the beef if desired
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.