Here is a new JCPenney capsule wardrobe that will work great in winter and many pieces will easily transition to spring. This isn’t a true a capsule wardrobe in that is covers all occasions but these mix and match outfits will have you looking great for all your casual events and semi casual events. The outfits are comfortable and easy to wear but still have you looking great.
These outfits help show how with a few basic pieces you can layer and have a whole new look! You can use any jewelry you already own to also add a different look these outfits. I am a huge fan of Jane and Eleventh Avenue for fashion jewelry at great prices. You can add a bit of flair with some long necklaces or statement necklaces.
Links to each piece are below – Be sure to scroll down to find the ones you are interested in. Here are some more close up pictures of the outfits. The number of each piece of the outfit is included underneath each.
JCPenney Capsule Wardrobe Pieces
- Ana Pleather Leggings, Maroon
- Worthington Curvy Fit Ankle Pants, Blue
- Worthington Modern Fit Bow Front Pants, Grey
- Ana Jeggings, Distressed Light Wash
- Liz Claiborne City Fit Jeans, Dark Wash
- Ana Rayon Faux-Wrap Blouse, Black
- Worthington Short Sleeve Crew Neck Sweater, White
- Worthington Tie Neck Blouse, Black & White
- Alyx 3/4 Sleeve Shark Bite Tee, Striped
- Ana Bell Sleeve Ruffle Blouse, Floral
- Floral Embroidered Scarf
- Liz Claiborne Casey Satchel
- Ana Freemark Ballet Flats, Taupe
- Journee Wedge Booties, Black
You can return any items that don’t work to your local JCPenney store. If you are unsure on sizing, just order both sizes and return the one that doesn’t fit.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of the next mix and match outfit board and be sure to let us know which other stores you would like to see featured. Plus you get our free guide on how you can make your own mini capsule wardrobe.
Want more mix and match fashion ideas? Be sure to check out our other fashion posts. Here are a few highlights but they are all available when you click the button below.
This is the capsule from last year. Most items are no longer available but it is still great for inspiration. You can use it as a refrence to find similar pieces.
- Truli 3/4 Sleeve Embossed Dress
- Ana Knit Jogger Pants, Black
- I Jeans by Buffalo Cropped Leggings, Olive
- Ana Curvy Fit Jeggings, Denim Wash
- Liz Claiborne Jeggings, White
- Liz Claiborne Peplum Top, Floral
- Worthington Short Sleeve Tunic, Black
- Ana 3/4 Sleeve Lace Up Blouse, Navy
- Stylus Lace Blouse, White
- Worthington Peplum Jacket, Khaki
- St. John’s Bay Flyaway Cardigan, Grey
- GC Shoes Betsy Ballet Flats, Black
- Arizona Lacie Boots, Grey
- Watercolor Floral Scarf
- Mixit Herringbone Scarf
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of the next mix and match outfit board and be sure to let us know which other stores you would like to see featured.
Want more mix and match fashion ideas?
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.