Using printable coupons is an easy way to save money. If there are certain things you are brand loyal to or would like to try, be sure to print out the coupon and then try to wait for a sale. Using a coupon on sale items, usually nets you the best deal. Many times you can get the brand name item cheaper than the store version. I will be helping you with match ups (timing the coupon with the sale) at Kroger and Target and sometimes at Meijer.
Be sure to print out any coupons that you think you may need. The coupons change often and a coupon you like may no longer be available to print once it goes on sale at your store. You can usually print two copies of each coupon. (And I always do!)
I will be helping you with coupon organization in future posts but for the beginners at least print them out and put them in an envelope you can carry into the store with you.
Here are some of my favorite coupons right now at coupons.com
- Buy a select LITTLEST PET SHOP Collectible Pet and Get One Free – print these for cheap gifts!
- Save $1.00 on Nexcare Products
- Save $1.00 on when you buy any flavor/variety Cascadian Farm® product
- Save $1.00 when you purchase any TWO packages of Kellogg’s® Cereals
- Save $3.00 off any Leapfrog Tag Book
- Save $1.00 on any 2 pints of Starbucks Ice Cream (Yum!)
- Save $1.00 off Eggo frozen items (valid only at Target)
Click here to find coupons you would like to print.
Learn How to Save Time & Money This Holiday Season
Want to enjoy the holidays more this year with less stress?
Sign up for our free email class which will help you save time and money AND reduce holiday stress. We will help you with planning and savings tips plus gift ideas for everyone on your list. The free class starts November 1st but you can sign up today!