This pumpkin parfait makes an amazing fall recipe. It is easy to make but looks so fancy! It would be a great ending for Thanksgiving dinner or any other fall occasion. It is light and tasty and an awesome dessert. The full printable recipe is below. You can either use whipped cream or whipped topping whichever you prefer.
- ¾ C cold milk
- 1 package (small) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 C whipped cream or whipped topping
- 1 C canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ C chopped pecans
- 1½ C crumbled gingersnap cookies
- Using a hand mixer combine the milk and pudding mix on low for 2 minutes.
- In another bowl, stir the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice together.
- Add the whipped cream or whipped topping, pumpkin and spices to the milk and pudding mixture. Stir to blend all ingredients together.
- Begin to build the parfait.
- First layer ( bottom of the parfait glass) will be the crumbled gingersnap cookies.
- Spoon a layer of the pumpkin filling into the parfait glasses.
- Scoop whipped cream or whipped topping spreading it over the layer of the pumpkin filling.
- Fourth layer will be the crumbled gingersnap cookies.
- Add another layer of the pumpkin filling.
- Top with a large scoop of whipped cream or whipped topping.
- Sprinkle crushed gingersnaps on top of the parfait.
- Refrigerate until served.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of our next simple and tasty recipe (plus lots of other fun stuff!).
[grwebform url=”http://app.getresponse.com/view_webform.js?wid=6295103&u=eCNc” css=”on”/]
Want more easy and tasty recipes?
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.