I love any type of guacamole but this Spicy Pico de Gallo Guacamole really sets the bar high. It is very easy to make and is made of fresh flavorful ingredients. Plus anything with bacon has to be good right?!? This recipe requires just some simple chopping and mixing which even the most basic cook can handle. However, since it is made with fresh ingredients the flavors are amazing and your friends might even think you slaved in the kitchen. This recipe can be made ahead of time and keep it in the fridge for up to 2 days.
You may enjoy some of our other Mexican Inspired Recipes. If you are having a party, many of these recipes would be a great addition.
Spicy Pico de Gallo Guacamole Recipe
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Tomato, sliced into small cubes
- 5 Bacon strips
- ½ Red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- ½ Jalapeño pepper, chopped
- ¼ Cup parsley leaves
- ½ Cup corn
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tsps hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the bacon strips and transfer to a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Cook until crispy and set aside.
- Slice the avocados and place in a medium bowl.
- Mash the avocados.
- Add the tomatoes, onion, garlic, jalapeño pepper, corn, bacon, salt, and pepper.
- Mix the ingredients until they are well combined.
- Season with the lime juice and hot sauce.
- Garnish with the parsley leaves.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Make it ahead of time and keep it in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.