Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Cupcakes
Looking for a fun and yummy coffee cupcake recipe? Then check out these Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Cupcakes. They are easy to make with a boxed cake mix and Starbucks Via Coffee. Plus we have included a FREE Starbucks cupcake wrapper printable to really make your cupcakes special.
1 box White or Yellow Cake mix
3 Egg Whites
1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
1 1/4 cup Water
2 Starbucks Via Ready Brew Coffee, Caramel Flavored
1/2 cup Torani Caramel Sauce
4 cup Powdered Sugar
1 cup Butter
2 tbsp Milk
- Mix 1 1/4 cups hot water with 1 Via packet.
- Make cupcakes according to box directions except use coffee in place of water.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- Cut a small square in the top of each cupcake and remove a chunk from the middle of the cupcake.
- Pour a small amount of caramel sauce into the middle of each cupcake.
- Place the top of the “plug” back on each hole.
- Cream butter and 1 packet of Via in a medium bowl.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar, and milk as needed, until everything is incorporated and frosting is right consistency.
- Transfer to piping bag or zippered bag and clip corner to pipe.
- Ice each cupcake and drizzle tops with caramel sauce.
- Print FREE Starbucks cupcake wrapper printable
- Cut out cupcake wrapper
- Place each cupcake into wrapper
- Add a straw for decoration if you choose
Love recipes? Check out all our other recipes including Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Recipe.