Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Cupcakes
Looking for a fun and yummy coffee cupcake recipe? Then check out these Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Cupcakes. They are easy to make with a boxed cake mix and Starbucks Via Coffee. Plus we have included a FREE Starbucks cupcake wrapper printable to really make your cupcakes special.
1 box White or Yellow Cake mix
3 Egg Whites
1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
1 1/4 cup Water
2 Starbucks Via Ready Brew Coffee, Caramel Flavored
1/2 cup Torani Caramel Sauce
4 cup Powdered Sugar
1 cup Butter
2 tbsp Milk
- Mix 1 1/4 cups hot water with 1 Via packet.
- Make cupcakes according to box directions except use coffee in place of water.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- Cut a small square in the top of each cupcake and remove a chunk from the middle of the cupcake.
- Pour a small amount of caramel sauce into the middle of each cupcake.
- Place the top of the “plug” back on each hole.
- Cream butter and 1 packet of Via in a medium bowl.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar, and milk as needed, until everything is incorporated and frosting is right consistency.
- Transfer to piping bag or zippered bag and clip corner to pipe.
- Ice each cupcake and drizzle tops with caramel sauce.
- Print FREE Starbucks cupcake wrapper printable
- Cut out cupcake wrapper
- Place each cupcake into wrapper
- Add a straw for decoration if you choose
Love recipes? Check out all our other recipes including Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Recipe.
Looking for more great tasty and easy recipes? Check these out!
Learn How to Save Time & Money This Holiday Season
Want to enjoy the holidays more this year with less stress?
Sign up for our free email class which will help you save time and money AND reduce holiday stress. We will help you with planning and savings tips plus gift ideas for everyone on your list. The free class starts November 1st but you can sign up today!