Fall is here and who can resist candy corn? I put together this fun harvest fall trail mix recipe that tastes amazing. It has just the right amount of crunch and sweetness. This would be fun to eat at home or as a snack at a Halloween or Fall Harvest party. It is very easy to make as well. You just add the ingredients and mix it up in bowl.
This Fall trail mix looks so cute and it a great treat to hand out. I love when recipes and easy but look great too. They only trouble you will have is that you may need to double or triple the recipe because your friends and family will love it so much! The full recipe is below with all the easy ingredients and a button to print the recipe.
- 3 C assorted Chex cereal
- 2 C assorted pretzels
- ½ C mini chocolate chips
- ½ C mini butterscotch chips
- 1 C assorted Fall candy (candy corn, pumpkins, and orange & chocolate candy corn)
- 3 Tbsp of Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp of Brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Add Chex cereal and Pretzels in a bowl
- Add all seasonings and stir
- Add remaining ingredients and mix again
- Store in zip lock bag or sealed container
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails below so you are notified of our next simple and tasty recipe (plus lots of other fun stuff!).
Looking for more easy Halloween recipes?
Want more easy and tasty recipes?