The Sephora Sun Safety Kit is available again. This sets tends to sell out quickly each year because of the very discounted price. It costs just $32 and has $177 value. It is a great way to try out high end brands at a lower cost.
What it is:
A kit containing 16 deluxe sample sizes of sunscreen, safe self-tanning, and bronzing must-haves, plus a convenient travel bag.
FYI – These are mostly sample or travel sizes products but sure to look at the sizes below so you are not disappointed.
These would be great products to take on vacation since you can take them on your airplane carry-on due to their smaller size
What it does:
Sephora and The Skin Cancer Foundation are proud to unveil the eighth edition of the Sun Safety Kit. One of Sephora’s most popular kits, this collection features a huge array of products for tanning, bronzing, and protection for glowing summer skin in a bright travel bag. $20 from the sale of each kit will benefit The Skin Cancer Foundation.
This Set Contains:
– 0.06 oz Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Daily Glow Moisture
– 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense® Lotion
– 0.14 oz Too Faced® Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer
– 0.3 oz Clarins UV Plus HP Multi-Purpose Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen
– 0.33 oz Murad® Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++
– 0.5 oz Tarte™ Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner
– 0.23 oz Stila Stay All Day® 10-in-1 HD Bronzing Beauty Balm Broad-Spectrum SPF 30
– Dr. Dennis Gross™ Alpha Beta® Glow Pad
– 0.15 oz bareMinerals READY Touch Up Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in Translucent
– 1.69 oz St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse
– 0.5 oz Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer
– 1 oz Supergoop! Sun-Defying Sunscreen Oil Broad Spectrum SPF 50
– 0.64 oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ For Face
– 0.5 oz Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20
– 0.08 oz Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15
– 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Protect the Truth SPF 50+ Broad Spectrum UV Protection
– Travel bag
What else you need to know:
Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer found in the United States and is also one of the most preventable. Help others become aware of this growing problem while defending your skin against the sun’s harmful rays.
Have you ever bought this set before? What are your thoughts? Leave a comment with your review of this set. I will say that the reviews on the Sephora site are overwhelmingly positive about the products and the value for the price.