Looking to learn how to save money on back to school or maybe even win a Hanna Andersson gift card? Then you want to join a Twitter party tonight that I am hosting along with Savings.com and some other great Deal Pros. This Twitter party is all about discussing ways to save for Back-to-School.
Here are the deets:
When: Thursday, August 9th, 2012: 6-7pm PST/9-10pm EST
What: There are several questions we will tweet and discuss. Be sure to use the hash tag #savingsnation to be eligible for the prizes, and follow @Savings for all of the questions. Here’s the preview for all the fun:
- When do the kids go back to school in your area?
- Are you doing anything special with the kids to commemorate their first day back?
- What kinds of items are on your back to school shopping list?
- How do you save on school lunches?
- Which stores in your area are price-matching all the back to school deals?
- What are some of your ideas for using back to school items for purposes other than school?
- What’s your best tip/trick for saving on school supplies right now? Go!
Sponsor: Hanna Andersson is perfect for your back-to-school needs, and they are offering a $150 gift card for their store to one lucky Twitter Party participant! Prizes: $150 to Hanna Andersson, and 3 $50 gift cards to the office supply store of your choice!! Prize winners will be tweeted out from @Savings_Nation.
Hope to see you tonight!