Looking to learn how to save money on back to school or maybe even win a Hanna Andersson gift card? Then you want to join a Twitter party tonight that I am hosting along with Savings.com and some other great Deal Pros. This Twitter party is all about discussing ways to save for Back-to-School.
Here are the deets:
When: Thursday, August 9th, 2012: 6-7pm PST/9-10pm EST
What: There are several questions we will tweet and discuss. Be sure to use the hash tag #savingsnation to be eligible for the prizes, and follow @Savings for all of the questions. Here’s the preview for all the fun:
- When do the kids go back to school in your area?
- Are you doing anything special with the kids to commemorate their first day back?
- What kinds of items are on your back to school shopping list?
- How do you save on school lunches?
- Which stores in your area are price-matching all the back to school deals?
- What are some of your ideas for using back to school items for purposes other than school?
- What’s your best tip/trick for saving on school supplies right now? Go!
Sponsor: Hanna Andersson is perfect for your back-to-school needs, and they are offering a $150 gift card for their store to one lucky Twitter Party participant! Prizes: $150 to Hanna Andersson, and 3 $50 gift cards to the office supply store of your choice!! Prize winners will be tweeted out from @Savings_Nation.
Hope to see you tonight!
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Get free printables and tips! Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.