Looking to learn how to save money on back to school or maybe even win a Hanna Andersson gift card? Then you want to join a Twitter party tonight that I am hosting along with Savings.com and some other great Deal Pros. This Twitter party is all about discussing ways to save for Back-to-School.
Here are the deets:
Who: You’ll be joining myself (@BargainShopMom), Savings.com (@Savings_Nation) Shelly (@CouponTeacher), Karen (@SavinFamlyMoney) , Lauren (@IAmThatLady) and Allegra (@Savings).
When: Thursday, August 9th, 2012: 6-7pm PST/9-10pm EST
Where: On Twitter in the #SavingsNation hash tag on Twitter, join the Tweet Grid, or join the Tweet Chat Page.
What: There are several questions we will tweet and discuss. Be sure to use the hash tag #savingsnation to be eligible for the prizes, and follow @Savings for all of the questions. Here’s the preview for all the fun:
- When do the kids go back to school in your area?
- Are you doing anything special with the kids to commemorate their first day back?
- What kinds of items are on your back to school shopping list?
- How do you save on school lunches?
- Which stores in your area are price-matching all the back to school deals?
- What are some of your ideas for using back to school items for purposes other than school?
- What’s your best tip/trick for saving on school supplies right now? Go!
Sponsor: Hanna Andersson is perfect for your back-to-school needs, and they are offering a $150 gift card for their store to one lucky Twitter Party participant! Prizes: $150 to Hanna Andersson, and 3 $50 gift cards to the office supply store of your choice!! Prize winners will be tweeted out from @Savings_Nation.
RSVP: Submit your Twitter handle here to RSVP.
Hope to see you tonight!
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Get free printables and tips! Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.
Hi, this will be my first twitter party, hoping to win for my daughter, recently, my hours got cut back and I can’t afford everything for her back to school. So, I said, who knows, maybe I’ll get lucky? Thanks for the chance. @maybedonnie2
Hope you are lucky! Be sure to RSVP over at the Savings.com site.