I love to go to the movies with my girls but but even going to a regular matinee these days can not be considered a bargain. That is why I was so excited to continue my relationship with Kidtoons. This month they are featuring Candyland: The Great Lollipop Adventure, plus a special short feature The Busytown Mysteries: The Vanishing Vehicle Mystery at selected movie theaters nationwide. For my local readers, you can see these movies at Emagine Theaters.
Jib, the youngest of all the gingerbread boys is about to go on the adventure of his young life… to bring Mama’s special gingerbread icing to Candy Castle for the Sweet Celebration, a festival that ushers in the sweet new candies of Spring. And all Jib has to do is stay on the Rainbow Path, follow his heart, and be on time. But on his way, Jib meets Mr. Mint in the Peppermint Forest and the most fun-loving fellow in all of Candy Land. Jib tries to stay on schedule, but Mr. Mint has other, much more fun ideas!
You can check out the Kidtoons website to find the participating theater nearest you. When I did that, I found that the cost to see the movie at the theater nearest me is just $3 a person. If you have checked on the prices before, you might want to again because Kidtoons ticket pricing has been reduced in some locations.
If you have never heard of Kidtoons, here is a bit more about them. They are dedicated to helping parents connect with their kids by bringing family friendly animated movies to the big screen every weekend at participating theatres across the country. Participating Kidtoons theatres showcase a fun, affordable family friendly matinee movie and provide a family experience filled with entertaining, kid-friendly characters, as well as cartoon shorts, music videos and sing-alongs before each movie. They even have fun giveaways for the kids, such as stickers, temporary tattoos, activity books or toys after every film.
The folks at Kidtoons were generous enough to offer a giveaway to my readers. One lucky winner will receive:
1 Candyland movie poster
1 Busytown Mysteries Toy Vehicle (Various Different Versions)
1 Busytown Mysteries Cars & Trucks Numbers Flash Card Game
1 Busytown Mysteries DVD (26 Episodes!)
1 Busytown Mysteries Shapes Stickers
So how can you win?
- Leave a comment on this post with whether you have played Candyland before. If you have, just for fun you can tell me your favorite character.
Everyone must complete the required entry question. All bonus entries are optional. You will receive one (1) additional entry for each completed bonus entry with comment. Bonus entries will be confirmed before a winner is selected and announced.
You can get extra entries by:
- Liking Bargain Shopper Mom on Facebook
- Liking Kidtoons on Facebook. Please leave a comment on their wall letting them know you found them on Bargain Shopper Mom.
- Post on Facebook a link to this post. You can use the “Share the Knowledge” link at end of post
- Signing up for the Bargain Shopper Mom RSS feed
- Following Bargain Shopper Mom on Twitter
- Following KidToonFilms on Twitter
- Signing up for Bargain Shopper Mom Email updates
- Tweeting about this giveaway – “@KidToonFilms presents Candyland & Busytown Mysteries. I just entered to win a Prize Pack #giveaway http://goo.gl/tJlmF via @bargainshopmom” (You can tweet once per day as an additional entry)
Just leave an extra comment for each as an entry. i.e “I am a fan on Facebook.” and/or “I get your e-mail updates.” You are eligible if you are a new fan/reader or a longtime fan/reader. Be sure to leave each a separate comment. Remember each comment equals one entry. Only comments on the blog will count as entries not comments on Facebook or Twitter. This contest will be open until Sunday, August 21 at 11:59 p.m EST. Winner will be chosen randomly.
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Get free printables and tips! Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.