How would you like to save a little more on groceries and household products? You can with a money saving app called Ibotta. I have been using this app for a few months and it is so easy to use and save.
They are now have some new features to make it even better plus a bonus for new users. So if you have not signed up yet, this is a great time.
Ibotta just got a whole lot more fun. Users can earn a whole lot more cash with new Bonuses and Store Extras.
Here is a select list of Bonuses:
- $2 Newbie Bonus – “All new users who sign up for Ibotta can each earn $2 if they redeem 2 offers within the first 2 weeks of registering for Ibotta.”
- $.50 April Showers -“Quick! Redeem any 4 offers by the end of April and earn an extra $.50.” Once you earn April Showers, you will unlock another exciting Bonus.
- $1.00 Steady Eddy “Redeem at least 1 offer each week for 4 weeks in a row. The Bonus clock starts on Monday of every week. Remember not to miss a week or the clock restarts all over again!”
- $1 Coke-Walmart April Challenge “Redeem all 4 Walmart Store Extras by the end of April and earn $1.00 Extra.”
You can earn $20 or more every time you use Ibotta. So what are you waiting for? Don’t let other people get all the best offers.
How to get the most out of Ibotta:
- Before shopping, check for offers on your favorite products.
- After shopping, take a picture of your receipt to earn cash.
- Every time you redeem an offer,they will send a new one. Tell them your likes and dislikes and they will send you personalized offers.
- Pamper yourself with the cash via Paypal or donate it to any school in America.
What is great is that it works at at tons of different store including Target, Kroger and Meijer. I include Ibotta coupons in matchups so you will want to sign up to grab your savings and your $2 bonus.
Currently, Ibotta works in every:
- CVS Pharmacy
- Stop & Shop
- Fred Meyer
- King Soopers
- Duane Reade
- Pick ‘N Save
- Tom Thumb
- Giant Eagle
- Harris Teeter
- Food 4 Less
- WinCo Foods
Ibotta currently supports the following devices:
-Android devices running on platform 2.2 and newer
Sign up for Ibotta today
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Get free printables and tips! Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.
Leave a Reply