I love to go to the movies with my girls but but even going to a regular matinee these days can not be considered a bargain. That is why I was so excited to continue my relationship with Kidtoons. This month they are featuring at “Thomas: Hero of The Rails” at selected movie theaters nationwide.
See Thomas & Friendsâ„¢ like never before in this new action-packed movie. Follow Thomas as he discovers Hiro, an abandoned engine from a faraway land. Fearing that Hiro will be scrapped, Thomas enlists the help of many friends, but mishaps, mistakes and one boastful engine could foil their rescue plans. Watch and find out if they can work together to help their new friend in the most heroic movie of the year!
You can check out the Kidtoons website to find the participating theater nearest you. When I did that, I found that the cost to see the movie at the theater nearest me is just $3 a person. If you have checked on the prices before, you might want to again because Kidtoons ticket pricing has been reduced in some locations. Also, in honor of Father’s Day, Kidtoons has posted a Buy One Ticket, Get One Free coupon at http://www.kidtoonfilms.com/BOGO
If you have never heard of Kidtoons, here is a bit more about them. They are dedicated to helping parents connect with their kids by bringing family friendly animated movies to the big screen every weekend at participating theatres across the country. Participating Kidtoons theatres showcase a fun, affordable family friendly matinee movie and provide a family experience filled with entertaining, kid-friendly characters, as well as cartoon shorts, music videos and sing-alongs before each movie. They even have fun giveaways for the kids, such as stickers, temporary tattoos, activity books or toys after every film. My girls could barely contain their excitement once the words stickers and tattoos were mentioned.
The folks at Kidtoons were generous enough to offer a giveaway to my readers. One lucky winner will receive:
1 Thomas train
1 Toby train
1 Kidtoons flashlight
1 Thomas Hero of The Rails movie poster
So how do you enter?
- Leave a comment on this post with your favorite kids movie
Everyone must complete the required entry question. All bonus entries are optional. You will receive one (1) additional entry for each completed bonus entry with comment. Bonus entries will be confirmed before a winner is selected and announced.
You can get extra entries by:
- Liking Bargain Shopper Mom on Facebook
- Liking Kidtoons on Facebook. Please leave a comment on their wall letting them know you found them on Bargain Shopper Mom.
- Post on Facebook a link to this post. You can use the “Share the Knowledge” link at end of post
- Signing up for the Bargain Shopper Mom RSS feed
- Following Bargain Shopper Mom on Twitter
- Following KidToonFilms on Twitter
- Signing up for Bargain Shopper Mom Email updates
- Tweeting about this giveaway – @KidToonFilms presents Thomas: Hero of the Rail. I just entered to win a Prize Pack #giveaway via @bargainshopmom http://bit.ly/jPaJPN (You can tweet once per day as an additional entry)
Just leave an extra comment for each as an entry. i.e “I am a fan on Facebook.” and/or “I get your e-mail updates.” You are eligible if you are a new fan/reader or a longtime fan/reader. Be sure to leave each a separate comment. Remember each comment equals one entry. Only comments on the blog will count as entries not comments on Facebook or Twitter. This contest will be open until Sunday, June 26 at 10:00 p.m EST. Winner will be chosen randomly.