Amazon Prime Day and Target Deal Days are full of early Black Friday savings. This would be a great few days to get started on holiday gift shopping or for items around your home.
If you need gift ideas, be sure to check out out this list of gift ideas. Many of these items are on sale for Prime Day.
When is Amazon Prime Day in 2020?
Amazon Prime Day is October 13, 2020 & October 14, 2020 . It is normally in the summer but due to the state of the world, it was pushed back this year.
You do need to be an Amazon Prime Member to get this Prime day deals. If you are not an Amazon Prime Member, a free 30-day subscription is available here. With this free trial, you can participate in Prime Day and if you don’t love Amazon prime it will cost you nothing if you cancel before the 30 days are up.
Early Prime Day Deals
You don’t even need to wait until Prime Day to get deals. Here are a few of my favorites
Toshiba TF-32A710U21 32-inch Smart HD TV – Fire TV Edition – just $119.99
Echo Show 5 – 50% off!!!
Echo Dot (3rd Gen) Kids Edition – 50% off!!
How to Get Credits to Use On Prime Day
How would you like some free money to use on Prime day. Here are a few ways you can get credit now that you can use on Prime Day
Purchase Small Business Items
Purchase $10 of select small business products between September 28, 2020 and October 12, 2020 and earn a $10 credit to use on Prime Day
I especially love the handmade items . It is sort of like Etsy on Amazon. So many cute gift ideas here.
Purchase Whole Foods Items
Spend $10 or more in a single purchase between September 28 and October 14, 2020, in-store or on Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com or Prime Now. Scan your Prime code or use your linked mobile phone number at checkout at a U.S. Whole Foods Market store. Online purchases must be for products sold by Whole Foods Market for delivery or pickup (look for “sold by Whole Foods Market” on product detail page).
These deals work on delivery and pickup too and you can save $10 off your first order with code SAVE10WF
Amazon Prime Member Coupons
In addition to all these Prime Day Deals, There are also a bunch of coupons you can use to save on all kinds of items on everything from groceries to beauty supplies and clothing.
Amazon Prime Day Best Deals
- Buy 2 books get 1 free
- Up to 38% off Roomba Vacuums
- Up to 58% off Instant Pots – even include one with an air fryer lid
- 23 and me – 50% off – makes a great holiday gift
- Amazon Echo Prime Day Deals
- Amazon Kindle Prime Day Deals
- Amazon Fire Prime Day Deals
- Apple Macbook Air – $100 off plus an extra $50 off when in cart – (Great discount for Apple)
- Keurig Mini – 47% off!! great for dorm rooms or your office
- Revlon Hair Dryer and Brush – 50% off – I love love this. I bought it last year and my girls and I all use it now.
- Crazy good deals on rugs for your home – some more than 50% off!
Toys and Games Prime Day Best Deals
- Playmobil Advent calendar – 44% off just $13.89
- Lego Prime Day Specials – Many 30% off or more
- 30% off Magna-Tiles
- Green Toys – Up to 50% off
- Melissa & Doug Prime Day Deals
- Save $10 when you spend $50 on Select Toys
- Up to 40% off games – including Exploding Kittens which is one of our favorites
When are Target Deal Days?
Target Deal Days are October 13, 2020 & October 14, 2020 . These are the same days at Amazon Prime day. Obviously, this is not a coincidence.
Early Target Deals
Again you don’t have to wait to get some of the deals. Target is offering up to 50% off items.
One of my favorite early deals is the $10 gift card when you spend $30. Now is a great time to stock up on make-up, skincare, haircare, and even toothpaste and hand soap. Lots of basics. You might as well get a gift card for purchasing them!
Just spend 30 on these items and they will send you a 10 dollar gift card.
Best Target Day Deals
- Super Mario Party Switch Game – 20% off
Join our Facebook Deal Group
In addition, you can join our Facebook deal group where we will be sharing our favorite deals throughout the day as well.