I love to shop at Target and there are a few tricks to getting the best deals there. The first and most important one is that you can use BOTH a Target coupon and a manufacturer’s coupon on any item at Target. Manufacturer’s coupons are available in the Sunday newspaper inserts as well as printable coupons. The will always say Manufacturer’s coupon on top. Target coupons are available from a few places. Sometimes they are in the Sunday newspaper inserts. They will say Target coupon on top. They are also Target’s Printable Grocery Coupons available on their website. You can usually print the Target coupon 2 times. Another way to get Target coupons is to have them text them to your web enabled mobile phone. You can sign up for this by again going to Target.com and scrolling to the bottom. Mobile is also under the Target Stores column.
I have never had a problem using both a manufacturer’s coupon and a Target coupon per item but you may want to print out the coupon policy from Target in case you run into trouble. You can print it out here. http://www.target.com/b/?node=2223357011
Here are the basics of their policy
Target Stores Coupon Policy
Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping with us, and it’s easy to use them at our stores.
– Target accepts one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item (unless prohibited)
– Super Target coupons can be used in any Target store if the store carries the item
– We gladly accept valid internet coupons
Because of the variety of coupons available to our guests, we do have some guidelines for how coupons can be redeemed at Target.
When accepting coupons, we use the following guidelines:
– We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued coupons and manufacturer-issued.
– We’ll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.
– Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
– We can’t give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
– We can’t accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
– All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier while you’re checking out.
Any questions on how to use coupons at Target? What are your thought on Target coupons? Please leave a comment. You can access comments above the post on the home page or below on this post only page.
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.