This post is from a few years ago. Be sure to check out the newest Loft Capsule Here.
Here is a great new mix and match fashion all with items from Loft. These outfits are a bit more casual but help you look great and put together. I am absolutely loving booties for fall plus colored jeans. We included a pair of gray jeans and some coated black skinny moto jeans that are right on trend this season. The prices below are the full price cost but Loft is having a great sale.
The pieces in this capsule are a quite a few years old but I have searched for similar pieces for you. They are not exact but updated version and styles of the previous pieces. You can also check out the most recent clothing capsules here. These should have items that are still available.
- Clean Cuffed Ankle Jean, Armor Gray – similar grey denim
- Curvy Coated Skinny Moto Jeans – similar black jeans
- Curvy Boot Cut Corduroy Pants, Khaki – similar khaki pants
- Curvy Beyond the 5 Pocket Jeans – Classic bootcut jeans
- Animal Spot Collarless Blouse – Similar shirt
- Shirred Blouse, Military Olive – Similar shirt
- Rolled Sleeve Utility Blouse, Hot Lava – similar shirt
- Mini Heart Chambray Shirt – similar shirt
- Stripe Knit Button Down Shirt – Similar shirt
- Cotton Jaquered Sweater – Similar Sweater
- Chelsea Boots – similar boots
- Camo Cap Toe Ballet Flats – similar shoes
- Open Knit Infinity Scarf – similar scarf (from Amazon – nothing similar at Loft
- Striped Floral Scarf – similar scarf
You can return any items that don’t work to your local Loft store. If you are unsure on sizing, just order both sizes and return the one that doesn’t fit. Shipping is FREE if you spend $125 or more.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of the next mix and match outfit board and be sure to let us know which other stores you would like to see featured.You also get a free guide on how to make your own mini capsule when you sign up for the newsletter.
Want more mix and match fashion ideas? Be sure to check out our other fashion posts.
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.