Looking to update your fall wardrobe but don’t want to spend a ton? Then check out these new 15 Mix and Match Fall outfits from Target. This Target style board makes it so easy to look pulled together. Say it with me…. no more yoga pants (well at least most of the time). There are leggings included on the list and those are comfy too! We also included a sweatshirt from the new Altuzarra for Target collection.
These outfits help show how with a few basic pieces you can layer and have a whole new look!
Links to each piece are below – Be to to scroll down to find the ones you are interested in. Here are some more close up pictures of the outfits.
The prices listed below are full price but there are some great promos going on with savings up to 25% off and Buy One Get One 50% off on footwear. When you click through the links below you will see the current Target promo offers on clothing.
- Kayce Tall Zipper Boots, Taupe — $39.99
- Altuzarra Orchid Print Sweatshirt — $29.99
- Cherokee Denim Skirt — $29.99
- Mossimo Denim Jacket — $29.99
- Denizen Women’s Jeans — $27.99
- Cuddl Duds Long Sleeve Wrap, Graphite — $24.99
- Merona Twill Pants, Black — $24.99
- Mossimo Belted Tunic, Mint — $22.99
- Chevron Infinity Scarf, Yellow — $19.99
- Merona Long Sleeve Quilted Yoke Top, Red — $17.99
- Knit to Woven Raglan Tee, Navy — $17.99
- Mossimo Ona Scrunch Ballet Flats, Cognac — $16.99
- Mossimo Printed Leggings, White Blush — $12.00
You can return any items that don’t work to your local Target store. If you are unsure on sizing, just order both sizes and return the one that doesn’t fit. Shipping is FREE if you have a REDcard or spend $50 or more.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of the next mix and match outfit board and be sure to let us know which other stores you would like to see featured. Also if you purchase any of these outfits (or previous outfits from our other fashion boards), we would love to feature you in our new real life fashion articles. Please send pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org. Grab our free make your own capsule wardrobe guide too!
Want more mix and match fashion ideas? Be sure to check out our other fashion posts.
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.