Here is a new Kohl’s capsule wardrobe for fall. I love the bright jewel tones and fun floral leggings. These pieces mix and match for 15 great outfits that will have you looking great this fall. These items would also be a great travel set that can help you look great on the go with just a carry on.
These outfits help show how with a few basic pieces you can layer and have a whole new look! You can use any jewelry you already own to also add a different look these outfits. I am a huge fan of Jane and Eleventh Avenue for fashion jewelry at great prices. You can add a bit of flair with some long necklaces or statement necklaces.
Links to each piece are below – Be to to scroll down to find the ones you are interested in. Here are some more close up pictures of the Kohl’s Capsule wardrobe for fall outfits. We include the items numbers of each piece of the outfit based on your suggestions.
- LC Conrad Floral Print Leggings
- Lee Natural Fit Bootcut Pants, Khaki
- Simply Vera Wang Skinny Jeans Dark Wash – comes in petite sizes too
- Sonoma Life + Style Dolman Dress
- Sonoma Life Dolman Tee, Plum
- LC Conrad Pintuck Blouse, Everglade
- Apt 9 Embellished Tee, Magnet
- Sonoma Life Peasant Top, Navy
- Croft & Barrow Crepe Top, Cream Print
- Croft & Barrow Textured Open Front Cardigan
- LC Conrad Ponte Blazer
- Mudd Ballet Flats
- So Women’s Riding Boots
- Apt 9 Twill Pashmina Wrap
You can return any items that don’t work to your local Kohl’s store. If you are unsure on sizing, just order both sizes and return the one that doesn’t fit.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of the next mix and match outfit board (plus lots of other fun stuff!) and be sure to let us know which other stores you would like to see featured.
Want more mix and match fashion ideas and capsule wardrobes? Be sure to check out our other fashion posts.
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.