Here a new Kohls Spring Capsule wardrobe. This one works well even if it is a little cooler where you live since we added a sweater and blazer. I love the Lauren Conrad Disney’s Collection Tee. I am seeing a preview of the new Cinderella this week and wish I already owned this tee. I love that it is Disney but glam too!
I am a HUGE fan of the Lauren Conrad Pleated Top. This has over 55 positive reviews. I think this top will be very slimming as well. I am buying a few to mix and match with items already in my closet. This capsule is great because it has everyday wear and some more dressy looks too!
Links to each piece are below – Be to to scroll down to find the ones you are interested in. Here are some more close up pictures of the outfits. We include the items numbers of each piece of the outfit based on your suggestions.
- Rock & Republic Skinny Jeans
- Simply Vera Wang Leggings, Grey Heather
- Chaps Straight Leg Twill Pants, Wheat
- Simply Vera Printed Crinkle Dress
- Lauren Conrad Lace and Bow Top, Marshmallow
- Elle Pleated Ruffle Top, Sweet Dot
- Lauren Conrad Disney’s Collection Tee
- Lauren Conrad Pleated Top, Shark
- Satin Trim Tunic Camisole
- Apt 9 Dolman Open Front Cardigan, Grey
- Elle Salloped Blazer
- LifeStride Wedge Sandals
- 2 Lips Dress Flats
- LC Conrad Scalloped Flats
- Mudd Dandelion Scarf
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of the next mix and match outfit board and get a free guide on how to make your own capsule (plus lots of other fun stuff!) and be sure to let us know which other stores you would like to see featured.
Want more mix and match fashion ideas and capsule wardrobes? Be sure to check out our other fashion posts.
Free DIY Mini Capsule Wardrobe Guide
Sign up to grab your free How to Make Your own Mini Capsule Wardrobe Guide.