Here is a new board of mix and match Thanksgiving outfits. These pieces mix and match for 15 great outfits that are great for the whole Thanksgiving weekend. We have casual outfits for cooking and watching football, some a bit more dressy for Black Friday shopping or heading out to dinner or drinks with hometown friends and dressed up outfits for Thanksgiving dinner. No matter the occasion this Thanksgiving, these pieces will mix and match and keep you looking great! All the pieces (except the boots) are from Christopher and Banks who sponsored this post.
These outfits help show how with a few basic pieces you can layer and have a whole new look!
Links to each piece are below – Be sure to scroll down to find the ones you are interested in. Here are some more close up pictures of the casual fall outfits. We include the items numbers of each piece of the outfit based on your suggestions. The first row is the most casual, the second row is a bit more dressy and the last row is the most dressed up.
- Neutral Plaid Skirt
- Denim Tapered Jeans, Burgundy
- Denim Tapered Jeans, Dark Stone Wash
- Slimming Colored Denim Pants, Grey
- Slimming Patterned Print Pants – limited sizing – similar
- Mixed Lace Blouse, Tan
- Rope Twist Tunic, Navy
- Basic Cowl Pullover, White
- Relaxed Quilted Yoke Sweatshirt
- Slub Pullover, Grey – sold out online – similar
- Textured Cascade Cardigan, Tan
- Cobalt Jacquard Blazer
- Tammy Nubby Confetti Scarf
- Raelyn Chevron Striped Scarf
- Maureen Pointed Toe Flats
- Rampage Ivelia Boots
You can return any items that don’t work to your local Christopher and Banks store. If you are unsure on sizing, just order both sizes and return the one that doesn’t fit. I found the sizing to run similar to the Loft and but a bit more generous. I wear a size Medium top at both stores but the Christopher and Banks tops are a bit more loose.
Thanksgiving reminds us of our blessings and I am thankful for the amazing women in my life and those who help others. Christopher & Banks has a nationwide search for Amazing Women, celebrating the contributions women make to their families, friends, communities and society. Online nominations open Oct. 16 in conjunction with the Women of Faith event in St. Paul, Minn. and close Dec. 7, 2015.
Christopher & Banks is seeking Amazing Women nominations to honor women who inspire us with their presence—the women who are first to call, first to listen and first to show up when others turn away. She could be a friend, relative, coworker or community leader.
All Amazing Women nominees will be recognized nationally online. One grand prize winnerwill receive:
- A $500 personal shopping experience for the winner
- A $500 donation to an agreed upon charity
- Trip to the Christopher & Banks headquarters in Minnesota with her nominator.
- A spa experience for the winner.
- An invitation to serve as a Christopher & Banks Amazing Women Brand Ambassador
Two runners up will receive:
- A $100 shopping experience with a personal shopper at their local Christopher & Banks store
- An invitation to become a Christopher & Banks Women Brand Ambassador
The short nomination form will be available online through Dec. 7 at http://christopherandbanks.com/-cms-amazingwomen. Nominees will be recognized and winners announced in January 2016 at www.christopherandbanks.com.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of the next mix and match outfit board (plus lots of other fun stuff!) and be sure to let us know which other stores you would like to see featured.
Want more mix and match fashion ideas and capsule wardrobes? Be sure to check out our other fashion posts.