We have a new Winter mix and match outfits board for you! This one has some fashion trends at great prices. I love to try to out trends at lower end price points like Target. We include some great trends this season including jogger pants, faux leather leggings, coated jeans and a moto jacket! You can easily update your winter wardrobe without spending a ton! This Target capsule wardrobe makes it so easy to look pulled together. Don’t love these colors? Be sure to check out our other fashion boards.
These outfits help show how with a few basic pieces you can layer and have a whole new look!
Links to each piece are below – Be to to scroll down to find the ones you are interested in. Here are some more close up pictures of the outfits.
- Xhilaration Black Faux Leather Leggings — $16.00
- Self Esteem Printed Knit Jogger Pants — $19.99
- Mid-Rise Boot Cut Jeans — $34.99
- Cherokee Coated Jeans — $29.99
- Perfect Fit Long Sleeve Crew Neck Tee, Brown — $14.99
- French Terry Chiffon Trim Sweatshirt — $29.99
- Favorite Short Sleeve V-Neck, Red Heat — $10.00
- Knit to Woven Raglan Tee, Navy — $8.98
- Xhil Xh Hooded Moto Jacket — $39.99
- Mossimo Zipper Cardigan, Picnic Green — $11.48
- Phylis Fringe Booties — $37.99
- Sam & Libby Two Piece Flats — $29.99
- Plaid Floral Scarf — $14.99
Not included in the mix and match pictures above but I think these quilted slip on shoes would look great with the jogger pants and the jeans!
You can return any items that don’t work to your local Target store. If you are unsure on sizing, just order both sizes and return the one that doesn’t fit. Shipping is FREE on everything!
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of the next mix and match outfit board (plus lots of other fun stuff!) and be sure to let us know which other stores you would like to see featured.
Want more mix and match fashion ideas? Be sure to check out our other fashion posts.
Is Getting Dinner on the Table Every Night a Challenge? This can help! Learn Simple Ways to Meal Plan.
Sign up for the Everyday Savvy newsletter and get a meal planning checklist and weekly meal planner sheet.