Here is a new board full of cute plus size spring outfit ideas from Kohls. These pieces mix and match for 15 great outfits that will have you looking great. I love the floral skirt and printed top that will carry you right into summer. The slide on sandals are classic and cute.
If you don’t happen to be plus size, be sure to check out more mix and match outfit ideas here.
These outfits help show how with a few basic pieces you can layer and have a whole new look! You can use any jewelry you already own to also add a different look these outfits. I am a huge fan of Jane and Eleventh Avenue for fashion jewelry at great prices. You can add a bit of flair with some long necklaces or statement necklaces.
Links to each piece are below – Be sure to scroll down to find the ones you are interested in. Here are some more close up pictures of the plus size spring outfit ideas. We include the items numbers of each piece of the outfit based on your suggestions.
Spring Plus Size Outfit Ideas From Kohls Close Ups
2017 Spring Plus Size Outfit Ideas From Kohls Pieces
- Sonoma Goods for Life Ankle Pants, Khaki
- HeartSoul Pleated Skirt, Floral
- Sonoma Goods for Life Boyfriend Jeans, Dark Wash
- Jennifer Lopez Boyfriend Shorts, Black Denim
- Simply Vera Wang Bermuda Shorts, Denim
- Sonoma Goods for Life Roll Sleeve Top, Grey Stripe
- Sonoma Goods for Life Crochet Peplum Top, Blue
- Sonoma Goods for Life Lace Accent Top, Pink
- Croft & Barrow Crepe Top, Dot Stripe Print
- Mudd Embroidered Yoke Tank, White
- LC Conrad Firefly Sandals, Pink
- Sonoma Goods for Life Flats, Black
- DKNY Essentials Sunglasses
- Sonoma Goods for Life Flap Crossbody Bag
You can return any items that don’t work to your local Kohl’s store. If you are unsure on sizing, just order both sizes and return the one that doesn’t fit.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of the next mix and match outfit board (plus lots of other fun stuff!) and be sure to let us know which other stores you would like to see featured. Plus get a free guide on how to make your own mini capsule.
Want more mix and match fashion ideas and capsule wardrobes? Be sure to check out our other fashion posts.