This Summer travel capsule wardrobe will help you travel light. You can easily fit all these pieces in a small carry on bag and still look great on your vacation. I have a tendency to sometimes overpack so having a mini travel capsule and a plan really helps me pack light. If you are flying this is great because you will not have to check a bag and that saves you money and time!
You can make these seven different outfits from these pieces that work great for sightseeing and dinners out. If the vacation includes some pool or beach time, just throw in a suit and cover up and you are set! We included two pairs of shorts, a pair of cropped pants, 4 different styles of tops, shoes, and accessories.
We have included the following pieces from Old Navy but feel free to shop your closet for similar options.
Summer Travel Capsule Wardrobe Pieces
- Lightweight Tapered Cropped Pants, Stripe
- Cut-Off Denim Shorts, Dark Wash
- Boyfriend Denim Shorts, Black
- Boyfriend Tencel Shirt, Chambray
- High Neck Trapeze Tank, Black/White
- Swing Pintuck Top, Orange
- Linen Blend Boyfriend Tee, Green
- Lace Up Gladiator Sandals
- Slip-On Cork Sandals, Black
- Glossy Sunglasses
- Textured Stitch Scarf
- Straw Panama Hat
- Patterned Canvas Tote, Black/White
- Faux Leather Tassel Saddlebag, Brown
Looking for more capsule wardrobe options? You can check out these recent capsule wardrobe for every season here.
Want to learn how to make your own mini capsule? Be sure to sign up below to get our freebie how to guide.
Is Getting Dinner on the Table Every Night a Challenge? This can help! Learn Simple Ways to Meal Plan.
Sign up for the Everyday Savvy newsletter and get 5 easy tips on how to make meal planning simple. Meal Planning can be one of the easiest way to save time & money while reducing the stress in your life!