Looking for a fun grilling meal that the family will love? Then try out this Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs Recipe. It is easy to make and so tasty too. These are great for a party. You can pre-make the kabobs and then throw them on the grill when your guests arrive.
Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs Recipe
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 green bell peppers cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 large onion peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 cups whole fresh mushrooms
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut
- In a large sealable plastic container, add the teriyaki sauce, honey, and garlic salt.
- Shake well
- Soak the skewers for 1 hour in room temp. water .
- Place red bell peppers, onion wedges, mushrooms, and chicken on the skewers and place in the bag with the marinade.
- Close, and refrigerate 4 to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Grill skewers for 10-15 minutes, turning as needed, or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut on top of the cooked chicken kabobs.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce/kale mixture.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of our next simple and tasty recipe (plus lots of other fun stuff!).
[grwebform url=”http://app.getresponse.com/view_webform.js?wid=6295103&u=eCNc” css=”on”/]
Want more easy and tasty recipes?
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.