Looking for a fun grilling meal that the family will love? Then try out this Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs Recipe. It is easy to make and so tasty too. These are great for a party. You can pre-make the kabobs and then throw them on the grill when your guests arrive.
Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs Recipe
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 green bell peppers cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 large onion peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 cups whole fresh mushrooms
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut
- In a large sealable plastic container, add the teriyaki sauce, honey, and garlic salt.
- Shake well
- Soak the skewers for 1 hour in room temp. water .
- Place red bell peppers, onion wedges, mushrooms, and chicken on the skewers and place in the bag with the marinade.
- Close, and refrigerate 4 to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Grill skewers for 10-15 minutes, turning as needed, or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut on top of the cooked chicken kabobs.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce/kale mixture.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of our next simple and tasty recipe (plus lots of other fun stuff!).
[grwebform url=”http://app.getresponse.com/view_webform.js?wid=6295103&u=eCNc” css=”on”/]
Want more easy and tasty recipes?
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Get free printables and tips! Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.