This week we decided to mix it up a bit with one of our favorite online stores ModCloth. I usually think of them as having cool vintage inspired dresses but they also have lots of fun separates that we used to create this week’s mix and match fashion board.
ModCloth is one of the first retailers to unify all sizes. ModCloth’s mission is to democratize fashion for every woman, regardless of her dress size, and to get ‘fit’ right. Pretty cool huh? Plus they currently feature over 700 independent designers on our site and work with many more. They want to fundamentally change and democratize the fashion industry by creating a vibrant, social marketplace that empowers indie designers, suppliers, and their community.
If you are worried about sizing and more, Modcloth shopping is no risk too. You will receive a ModCloth store credit for the amount of your return, AND get a FREE return shipping label—PLUS a BONUS $5 credit you can use toward finding something else you’ll love. Gotta love that!
Now on to the fun stuff. We found some super cute items that will help you look fun and fashionable in no time at all. As always, we help you mix and match the pieces to make 15 outfits that can take you from day to a casaul date night. We even included a coat, a pair of boots and two pair of shoes!
Links to each piece are below – Be to to scroll down to find the ones you are interested in. Here are some more close up pictures of the outfits.
- Come Along for the Stride Jacket — $59.99
- Don’t Rain on My Parade Boots — $59.99
- Crisp and Casual Friday Pants — $49.99
- Fashion Philosophy Jeans — $44.99
- Fundamental Footwork Flats — $42.99
- Solid Solution Pants — $39.99
- It’s the Art Walk Life for Us Tunic — $34.99
- Pam Breezely Tunic, Tomato — $34.99
- Craft Beer Tasting Top — $34.99
- Pastry Picks Top — $29.99
- Leaves Underfoot Flats — $29.99
- Wouldn’t It Be Blithe Scarf — $29.99
- Ticket to Drive Graphic Tee — $29.99
- You’re the One That I Flaunt Leggings — $24.99
Shipping is FREE for all orders over $50. Don’t forget that if you are worried about sizing and more, Modcloth shopping is no risk. You will receive a ModCloth store credit for the amount of your return, AND get a FREE return shipping label—PLUS a BONUS $5 credit you can use toward finding something else you’ll love.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of the next mix and match outfit board and be sure to let us know which other stores you would like to see featured.
Want more mix and match fashion ideas? Be sure to check out our other fashion posts.