Looking for a special and easy treat for breakfast or brunch? Then you will want to check out this Easy Apple Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe. This is so easy to make but is an yummy breakfast treat that everyone will love. I promise I won’t tell anyone how easy it is to make!
These pictures show just how fun and easy this Apple Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe really is to make. The full printable recipe and ingredient list is below.
Here are the ingredients.
Spread the apple butter evenly over the dough and sprinkle brown sugar mixture on top.
Roll the dough up like a jelly roll.
Easy Apple Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations Seamless Dough
- 1/4 cup Apple Butter
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg optional
- 4 tbsp softened Butter
- 2 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix together brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg until well blended.
- Unroll dough into one large rectangle.
- Spread apple butter evenly over the dough.
- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over the apple butter.
- Roll up like a jelly roll.
- Wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes to firm.
- Spray 8x8 pan with non stick spray.
- Cut roll into 10 slices and place in prepared pan.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cinnamon rolls cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and cream cheese until blended and smooth.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar, beating at low speed, until smooth and creamy.
- Add the vanilla extract and beat until blended.
- Ice cinnamon rolls
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of our next simple and tasty recipe (plus lots of other fun stuff!). Email sign up below.
Want more easy and tasty recipes?