Looking for a yummy treat? Then you will want to check out this Easy Salted Caramel Rice Krispie Recipe. This is so easy to make but looks and tastes amazing. How can you go wrong with rice krispies, caramel and chocolate. Plus there is no baking required! I promise I won’t tell anyone how easy it is to make!
These pictures show just how fun and easy this Easy Salted Caramel Rice Krispie Recipe really is to make. The full printable recipe and ingredient list is below.
Here are the ingredients.
Line a 9X13 pan with parchment paper or spray well. Press Rice Krispie mix into pan and allow to cool (30 mins to an hour).
Drizzle caramel over the chocolate
Looking more rice Krispie Treat Ideas?
Check out these Rice Krispie Treat Turkeys
Salted Caramel Rice Krispie Recipe
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 4 cups of mini marshmallows
- 6 cups of Rice Krispies
- 10 oz bag of dark chocolate chips
- ½ bag of caramel squares
- Coarse salt
- In large pan melt 3 tablespoons of butter, then add marshmallows
- Stir constantly until marshmallows are completely melted
- Take off heat and stir in Rice Krispies
- Line a 9X13 pan with parchment paper or spray well
- Press Rice Krispie mix into pan and allow to cool (30 mins to an hour)
- For Topping:
- Melt chocolate and 1 tablespoon of butter in bowl in microwave
- Pour onto Rice Krispie mix and immediately sprinkle with coarse salt
- Let harden
- Melt caramels in microwave
- Drizzle over the chocolate
- Let harden before cutting into pieces
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of our next simple and tasty recipe (plus lots of other fun stuff!).
Want more easy and tasty recipes?
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.