Here is a new plus size business casual capsule wardrobe for fall. These pieces mix and match for 15 great outfits for the office that will have you looking great this fall. These items would also be a great travel set that can help you look great on the go with just a carry-on. If you are not plus size check out this fall business casual capsule.
These outfits help show how with a few basic pieces you can layer and have a whole new look! You can use any jewelry you already own to also add a different look these outfits. I am a huge fan of Jane and Eleventh Avenue for fashion jewelry at great prices. You can add a bit of flair with some long necklaces or statement necklaces.
Links to each piece in the Plus Size Business Casual Capsule Wardrobe for Fall are below – Be to scroll down to find the ones you are interested in. Here are some more close up pictures of the Kohl’s Capsule wardrobe for fall outfits. We include the items numbers of each piece of the outfit based on your suggestions.
2016 Plus Size Business Casual Capsule Wardrobe
- IZ Byer Pencil Skirt, Black
- Chaps Curvy Fit Straight Leg Jeans, Dark Wash
- Lee Essentials Straight Leg Chino Pants, Black
- Dana Buchman Straight Leg Slimming Pants, Grey
- White Mark Solid Palazzo Pants, Blue
- Sonoma Goods for Life Embroidered Top, Mauve
- Croft & Barrow Asymmetrical Hem Sweater, Grey
- It’s Our Time Basketweave Tunic Sweater, Tan
- Sonoma Goods for Life Crinkle Raglan Tee, Purple
- HeartSoul Scarf Tunic, Teal and Yellow
- Apt 9 Solid Blazer, Black
- Napa Valley Pointelle Stitch Shrug, Tan
- Sonoma Goods for Life Ballet Flats, Brown
- LifeStride Velocity Rizzo Heels, Black
- Apt 9 Plaid Blanket Scarf
You can return any items that don’t work to your local Kohl’s store. If you are unsure on sizing, just order both sizes and return the one that doesn’t fit.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of the next mix and match outfit board, get a free guide on how to make your own capsule (plus lots of other fun stuff!) and be sure to let us know which other stores you would like to see featured.
Want more mix and match fashion ideas and capsule wardrobes? Be sure to check out our other fashion posts.