We included a few holiday outfits in our latest capsule wardrobe from JCPenney. Having outfits that mix and match makes it easy to look great for holiday get-togethers.
A few weeks ago I shared our newest capsule wardrobe with cute winter outfit ideas from JCPenney and I highlighted the outfits I was wearing for Thanksgiving and other casual winter events. I am excited to partner with JCPenney on these two posts since I love clothing that is stylish and affordable and JCPenney offers incredible style and value for all. They offer a variety of affordable fashion for the whole family and home decor. JCPenney offers a huge variety of high quality stylish pieces at great prices.
The outfit above I choose to wear for dinners out and casual holiday get-togethers. I included the Liz Claiborne pull-on pants in the capsule in both pine and black. Many of you love the comfort of leggings but not the tight fit. I find these pants to be the perfect solution. They are so comfy for when you are on the go but want to look more dressed up than leggings. The Liz Claiborne Three Keyhole Top, Black Dot can easily be dressed up or down. It looks great with the black pants or jeans. I love the fit of this top so much I also bought the red floral style.
Did you know that you can pick up items in store if you need items quickly? It is a huge time saver to browse online and then pick up in store or have the items shipped to my home. In this busy holiday season, we are all looking for ways to save time and money. I ordered each of the outfits I am wearing online but then picked up in store. I love this service.
I absolutely love this Liz Claiborne Long Sleeve V Neck Pullover Sweater. The bell sleeve is adorable and on trend. This sweater has been on repeat in my wardrobe ever since I got it. This casual outfit great for dinners out with friends. The Liz Claiborne Ashton Loafers are cute and comfy and I love the silver detail.
Wondering how else you can mix and match these pieces? Be sure to check out the full capsule wardrobe including our holiday outfits.
Links to each piece in the JCPenney Capsule are below – Be sure to scroll down to find the ones you are interested in. Here are some more close up pictures of the outfits. The number of each piece of the outfit is included underneath each.
Cute Winter Outfit Ideas and Holiday Outfits
- Lee Instantly Slims Classic Jeans, Heritage
- Liz Claiborne Classic Fit Secretly Slender Pull-On Pants, Black
- Liz Claiborne Classic Fit Secretly Slender Pull-On Pants, Evening Pine
- Levi’s 720 High Rise Super Skinny Jeans, Azurite
- St. John’s Bay Twill Flat Front Pants, True Taupe
- Liz Claiborne Long Sleeve V Neck Pullover Sweater, Black
- St. John’s Bay Long Sleeve Crew Neck Pullover Sweater, Burgundy
- Liz Claiborne Long Sleeve V-Neck Geometric T-Shirt, Navy Paisley
- Liz Claiborne Three Keyhole Top, Black Dot
- St. John’s Bay Long Sleeve Turtleneck Pullover Sweater, Ivory
- Yuu Calissa Zip Booties, Mushroom
- Liz Claiborne Ashton Loafers, Black
- Liz Claiborne Silver Tone 2-Piece Jewelry Set
- Liz Claiborne Long Sleeve V-Neck Open Front Cardigan, Charcoal Heather
- Liz Claiborne Leanna 4-Poster Shoulder Bag
You can return any items that don’t work to your local JCPenney store. If you are unsure on sizing, just order both sizes and return the one that doesn’t fit.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails to get a free guide on how to make your own capsule wardrobe.
See each piece in the capsule here.
Free DIY Mini Capsule Wardrobe Guide
Sign up to grab your free How to Make Your own Mini Capsule Wardrobe Guide.
Leave a Reply