Looking for affordable but cute winter outfit ideas? You have come to the right place. These winter outfits from JCPenney will make it easy to get dressed every morning and look great. These outfits will easily transition through early spring. Be sure to check out all our Capsule Wardrobe Outfit Ideas.
Did you know that you can pick up items in the store if you need items quickly? It is a huge time saver to browse online and then pick up in-store or have the items shipped to my home. I found the store to be a bit confusing so it is so much easier to order online and have them find the pieces for me even when I pick them up in-store.
The cute winter outfits in this capsule are comfy and casual. Fashion and style doesn’t have to be hard or expensive when you mix and match these 14 pieces for 15 looks! You can easily mix and match more too.
These outfits help show how with a few basic pieces you can layer and have a whole new look! You can use any jewelry you already own to also add a different look these outfits. Be sure to check out JCPenney for more fashion jewelry at great prices. You can add a bit of flair with some long necklaces or statement necklaces.
Links to each piece in the JCPenney Capsule are below – Be sure to scroll down to find the ones you are interested in. Here are some more close up pictures of the outfits. The number of each piece of the outfit is included underneath each.
Winter Outfits from JCPenney
- Liz Claiborne Womens Straight Pull-On Pants
- St. John’s Bay Womens Mid Rise Straight Leg Jean – medium
- Liz Claiborne Womens Mid Rise Skinny Fit Jean – walnut
- Arizona-Juniors Womens High Rise Skinny Pull-On Pants – Gray Houndstooth
- Xersion Studio Womens Mid Rise Jogger Pant Classic Charcoal
- Stylus Shirttail Womens Crew Neck Long Sleeve Sweatshirt – black
- Liz Claiborne Womens Keyhole Neck Long Sleeve Blouse – black small floral
- St. John’s Bay Womens V Neck 3/4 Sleeve T-Shirt – Hot Fuchsia
- St. John’s Bay Womens V Neck 3/4 Sleeve Blouse – red floral
- Liz Claiborne Ribbed Side Button Pullover Sweater – Crema black stripe
- Liz Claiborne Idol Crossbody Bag – black
- Liz Claiborne Drop Earrings
- Easy Street Womens Suave Slip-On Shoe – black
- Journee Collection Womens Lainee Booties -Taupe
You can return any items that don’t work to your local JCPenney store. If you are unsure on sizing, just order both sizes and return the one that doesn’t fit. Don’t forget to sign up for our emails to get a free guide on how to make your own capsule wardrobe.
This capsule is from last year but it is still great for inspiration.
Cute Winter Outfit Ideas
- Lee Instantly Slims Classic Jeans, Heritage
- Liz Claiborne Classic Fit Secretly Slender Pull-On Pants, Black
- Liz Claiborne Classic Fit Secretly Slender Pull-On Pants, Evening Pine
- Levi’s 720 High Rise Super Skinny Jeans, Azurite
- St. John’s Bay Twill Flat Front Pants, True Taupe
- Liz Claiborne Long Sleeve V Neck Pullover Sweater, Black
- St. John’s Bay Long Sleeve Crew Neck Pullover Sweater, Burgundy
- Liz Claiborne Long Sleeve V-Neck Geometric T-Shirt, Navy Paisley
- Liz Claiborne Three Keyhole Top, Black Dot
- St. John’s Bay Long Sleeve Turtleneck Pullover Sweater, Ivory
- Yuu Calissa Zip Booties, Mushroom
- Liz Claiborne Ashton Loafers, Black
- Liz Claiborne Silver Tone 2-Piece Jewelry Set
- Liz Claiborne Long Sleeve V-Neck Open Front Cardigan, Charcoal Heather
- Liz Claiborne Leanna 4-Poster Shoulder Bag
I choose the following outfit (pictured below) to wear for Thanksgiving and picked it up in store. I love the paisley and rich colors. I included the Liz Claiborne pull-on pants in the capsule in both pine and black. Many of you love the comfort of leggings but not the tight fit. I find these pants to be the perfect solution. These are perfect for Thanksgiving! I am always saying that you can easily change up the outfits with jewelry. I picked this Monet® Yellow Stone Gold-Tone Collar Necklace to add a little sparkle to the outfit. This dresses the outfit up a bit but it is still quite comfy.
Free DIY Mini Capsule Wardrobe Guide
Sign up to grab your free How to Make Your own Mini Capsule Wardrobe Guide.