Looking for affordable but cute winter outfit ideas? You have come to the right place. These winter outfits from JCPenney will make it easy to get dressed every morning and look great.
I was excited to partner with JCPenney on this post since I love clothing that is stylish and affordable and JCPenney offers incredible style and value for all. They offer a variety of affordable fashion for the whole family and home decor.
Did you know that you can pick up items in store if you need items quickly? It is a huge time saver to browse online and then pick up in store or have the items shipped to my home. I know that in this busy holiday season, we are all looking for ways to save time and money.
I choose the following outfit (pictured below) to wear for Thanksgiving and picked it up in store. I love the paisley and rich colors. I included the Liz Claiborne pull-on pants in the capsule in both pine and black. Many of you love the comfort of leggings but not the tight fit. I find these pants to be the perfect solution. These are perfect for Thanksgiving! I am always saying that you can easily change up the outfits with jewelry. I picked this Monet® Yellow Stone Gold-Tone Collar Necklace to add a little sparkle to the outfit. This dresses the outfit up a bit but it is still quite comfy.
In winter, I live in comfy sweaters and this one comes in a bunch of colors. I am tempted to go back and get more! The subtle stripes give it just a bit more style than a regular solid colored sweater and it is such a great price.
The cute winter outfits in this capsule are comfy and casual but also can easily be dressed up with the black pants and blouses. I will be sharing the holiday looks from this capsule in another post in December. Fashion and style doesn’t have to be hard or expensive when you mix and match these 15 pieces for 15 winter looks! You can easily mix and match more too. The outfit I am wearing above with the Burgundy sweater, classic jeans, zip booties and silver necklace is not even included in the capsule!
These outfits help show how with a few basic pieces you can layer and have a whole new look! You can use any jewelry you already own to also add a different look these outfits. Be sure to check out JCPenney for more fashion jewelry at great prices. You can add a bit of flair with some long necklaces or statement necklaces.
Links to each piece in the JCPenney Capsule are below – Be sure to scroll down to find the ones you are interested in. Here are some more close up pictures of the outfits. The number of each piece of the outfit is included underneath each.
Cute Winter Outfit Ideas
- Lee Instantly Slims Classic Jeans, Heritage
- Liz Claiborne Classic Fit Secretly Slender Pull-On Pants, Black
- Liz Claiborne Classic Fit Secretly Slender Pull-On Pants, Evening Pine
- Levi’s 720 High Rise Super Skinny Jeans, Azurite
- St. John’s Bay Twill Flat Front Pants, True Taupe
- Liz Claiborne Long Sleeve V Neck Pullover Sweater, Black
- St. John’s Bay Long Sleeve Crew Neck Pullover Sweater, Burgundy
- Liz Claiborne Long Sleeve V-Neck Geometric T-Shirt, Navy Paisley
- Liz Claiborne Three Keyhole Top, Black Dot
- St. John’s Bay Long Sleeve Turtleneck Pullover Sweater, Ivory
- Yuu Calissa Zip Booties, Mushroom
- Liz Claiborne Ashton Loafers, Black
- Liz Claiborne Silver Tone 2-Piece Jewelry Set
- Liz Claiborne Long Sleeve V-Neck Open Front Cardigan, Charcoal Heather
- Liz Claiborne Leanna 4-Poster Shoulder Bag
You can return any items that don’t work to your local JCPenney store. If you are unsure on sizing, just order both sizes and return the one that doesn’t fit.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails to get a free guide on how to make your own capsule wardrobe.
Free DIY Mini Capsule Wardrobe Guide
Sign up to grab your free How to Make Your own Mini Capsule Wardrobe Guide.