I love this new Old Navy capsule wardrobe for fall. It includes colored pants, stripes and even a shirt dotted with a fox! This set has just 15 pieces including 2 pairs of shoes. Plus Old Navy is so reasonable priced that you can buy it all and be set for all your fall casual looks!
If you want to make even more outfits you can easily do so with accessories. I am a huge fan of Jane and Eleventh Avenue for fashion jewelry at great prices. You can add a bit of flair with some long necklaces, statement necklaces or alternate scarves.
Links to each piece are below – Be sure to scroll down to find the ones you are interested in. Here are some more close up pictures of the outfits.
- Pixie Chino Pants, Grey
- Boyfriend Button Fly Jeans
- Linen Blend Cargo Jogger Pants
- Pixie Ankle Pants, Miner’s Gold
- Dolman Sleeve Top, Midnight Blue
- Hooded Sweater Poncho, Black
- Lightweight V-Neck Sweater, Taupe Stripe
- Fox Print Shirt
- Boat Neck Tee, Rugby Navy
- Open Front Cardigan, Black Stripe
- Open Front Cardigan, Marion Berry
- Animal Print Scrunch Flats
- Sueded Moccasins
- Indigo Infinity Scarf
- Butterfly Infinity Scarf
Most often the current Old Navy coupon is available right on the website. There is a great coupon today that makes this Old Navy Fall capsule wardrobe a steal!
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of the next mix and match outfit board (plus lots of other fun stuff!) and be sure to let us know which other stores you would like to see featured.
Want more mix and match fashion ideas? Be sure to check out our other fashion posts.