Looking for an easy back to school treat? Be sure to check out this Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars Recipe. These bars are simple to make from scratch with just a few ingredients including, of course, everyone’s favorite peanut butter and jelly.
Here are a few in process pictures but be sure to scroll down for the full printable recipe.
Spread 2/3 of the batter mixture onto the bottom of the pan.
Spread jam on top of the batter.
- 1 cup unsalted butter ( room temp )
- 1½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs ( room temp )
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1½ cups Jam (Your favorite but we love Raspberry)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Mix together butter and sugar until light and fluffy and well combined
- Add eggs, vanilla extract, and peanut butter and mix until it is all combined
- Add flour and baking powder to the mixture.
- Mix until well combined.
- Spread ⅔ of the batter mixture onto the bottom of the pan.
- Spread jam on top of the batter.
- Crumble the remaining dough over the jam in small bits making sure to fully cover the jam
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes before slicing
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of our next simple and tasty recipe (plus lots of other fun stuff!).
Want more easy and tasty recipes?
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.