Looking for a fun Halloween treat that isn’t candy? I came up with a fun Halloween themed orange banana smoothie featuring Limited Edition TruMoo Orange Scream milk.
TruMoo Orange Scream is made with wholesome low-fat white milk and has no artificial growth hormones or high fructose corn syrup! This is a great treat to get a little fruit in your little ghost or goblin.
This recipe is super easy to make and tastes great. It includes orange juice and banana plus a fun banana ghost to decorate the glass. You could whip this up in no time before trick or treating or as a fun after school snack!
Screamin Orange Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup TruMoo Orange Scream milk
- 1 5. 3 oz greek yogurt cup
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 orange
- 8-10 ice cubes
- Mini chocolate chips
- Whipped topping
- Halloween sprinkles
- Add milk and yogurt to blender.
- Squeeze 1/2 orange and add orange juice to blender.
- Slice up one banana and add to blender. (Save other for banana ghosts)
- Add ice cubes to blender. More ice will make it thicker.
- Blend ingredients until creamy.
- Pour into two glasses
- Cut 2nd banana in half
- Slice bottom of banana into a slit so it will slide onto glass
- Add three mini chocolate chips for eyes and mouth
- Add whipped topping onto top of smoothies
- Sprinkle with Halloween sprinkles
- Enjoy yummy orange banana smoothie!
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Get free printables and tips! Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.