Looking for a fun Halloween treat that isn’t candy? I came up with a fun Halloween themed orange banana smoothie featuring Limited Edition TruMoo Orange Scream milk.
TruMoo Orange Scream is made with wholesome low-fat white milk and has no artificial growth hormones or high fructose corn syrup! This is a great treat to get a little fruit in your little ghost or goblin.
This recipe is super easy to make and tastes great. It includes orange juice and banana plus a fun banana ghost to decorate the glass. You could whip this up in no time before trick or treating or as a fun after school snack!
Screamin Orange Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup TruMoo Orange Scream milk
- 1 5. 3 oz greek yogurt cup
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 orange
- 8-10 ice cubes
- Mini chocolate chips
- Whipped topping
- Halloween sprinkles
- Add milk and yogurt to blender.
- Squeeze 1/2 orange and add orange juice to blender.
- Slice up one banana and add to blender. (Save other for banana ghosts)
- Add ice cubes to blender. More ice will make it thicker.
- Blend ingredients until creamy.
- Pour into two glasses
- Cut 2nd banana in half
- Slice bottom of banana into a slit so it will slide onto glass
- Add three mini chocolate chips for eyes and mouth
- Add whipped topping onto top of smoothies
- Sprinkle with Halloween sprinkles
- Enjoy yummy orange banana smoothie!
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.