Looking for great easy Disney Frozen Themed food? Then look no further. Sven’s Snack Mix is perfect for a Disney Frozen birthday party or a Disney Frozen viewing party.
This Disney Frozen themed food is so easy to make but will make a big impact. Plus it is tasty and fun! If you are making it for kids, you may want to pre-portion it in individual cups. That would love very festive as well!
Ingredients for Sven’s ‘Frozen’ Snack Mix – Disney Frozen Themed Food
- 1 C. chex cereal (any flavor will do)
- 1 C. pretzel sticks
- ½ C. Swiss or Provolone flavored Cheez-Its
- ½ C. Peanuts
- ½ C. York Peppermint blue & white minis (found in the candy aisle)
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Makes approximately 20 servings.
- Store in an airtight container for several weeks.
If you are planning to make these for a birthday party be sure to check out these super cute Frozen bottle cap necklaces that would make great favors!
Looking for more great tasty and easy recipes?