Looking for great easy Disney Frozen Themed food? Then look no further. Sven’s Snack Mix is perfect for a Disney Frozen birthday party or a Disney Frozen viewing party.
This Disney Frozen themed food is so easy to make but will make a big impact. Plus it is tasty and fun! If you are making it for kids, you may want to pre-portion it in individual cups. That would love very festive as well!
Ingredients for Sven’s ‘Frozen’ Snack Mix – Disney Frozen Themed Food
- 1 C. chex cereal (any flavor will do)
- 1 C. pretzel sticks
- ½ C. Swiss or Provolone flavored Cheez-Its
- ½ C. Peanuts
- ½ C. York Peppermint blue & white minis (found in the candy aisle)
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Makes approximately 20 servings.
- Store in an airtight container for several weeks.
If you are planning to make these for a birthday party be sure to check out these super cute Frozen bottle cap necklaces that would make great favors!
Looking for more great tasty and easy recipes?
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Get free printables and tips! Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.