Looking for fun and easyDisney Frozen Themes Food? Then you will love these Disney Frozen Blue Chocolate Pretzel wands! These are perfect food for a Disney Frozen birthday party or Disney Frozen viewing party. These would work well for a winter wonderland themed party too.
Disney Frozen Blue Chocolate Pretzel Ingredients
20 pretzel rods, any brand
12 oz. blue candy melts
white, blue and silver candy sprinkles
Directions & Recipe
- In a microwave safe bowl (I used a 4 C. glass measuring cup), microwave the blue candy melts in 30 second increments stirring often until melted. Remove from microwave and let cool 2-3 minutes before dipping the pretzel sticks.
- Dip one pretzel at a time in the chocolate leaving ¼ of it uncovered. I used a large spoon to help cover them. Lay on wax paper or a foil lined sheet and sprinkle with candy sprinkles.
- Repeat with the other pretzels.
- Once all pretzels are dipped and sprinkled let them set; about 45 minutes on the counter or 20-30 in the fridge.
- Enjoy while watching the Disney Frozen movie or at a Disney Frozen themed Birthday party!
*Store in an airtight container for 2-3 weeks. Makes 10 servings. 2 pretzels = 1 serving.
If you are planning to make these for a birthday party be sure to check out these super cute Frozen bottle cap necklaces that would make great favors!
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Get free printables and tips! Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.