Looking for fun and easyDisney Frozen Themes Food? Then you will love these Disney Frozen Blue Chocolate Pretzel wands! These are perfect food for a Disney Frozen birthday party or Disney Frozen viewing party. These would work well for a winter wonderland themed party too.
Disney Frozen Blue Chocolate Pretzel Ingredients
20 pretzel rods, any brand
12 oz. blue candy melts
white, blue and silver candy sprinkles
Directions & Recipe
- In a microwave safe bowl (I used a 4 C. glass measuring cup), microwave the blue candy melts in 30 second increments stirring often until melted. Remove from microwave and let cool 2-3 minutes before dipping the pretzel sticks.
- Dip one pretzel at a time in the chocolate leaving ¼ of it uncovered. I used a large spoon to help cover them. Lay on wax paper or a foil lined sheet and sprinkle with candy sprinkles.
- Repeat with the other pretzels.
- Once all pretzels are dipped and sprinkled let them set; about 45 minutes on the counter or 20-30 in the fridge.
- Enjoy while watching the Disney Frozen movie or at a Disney Frozen themed Birthday party!
*Store in an airtight container for 2-3 weeks. Makes 10 servings. 2 pretzels = 1 serving.
If you are planning to make these for a birthday party be sure to check out these super cute Frozen bottle cap necklaces that would make great favors!
Is Getting Dinner on the Table Every Night a Challenge? This can help! Learn Simple Ways to Meal Plan.
Sign up for the Everyday Savvy newsletter and get 5 easy tips on how to make meal planning simple. Meal Planning can be one of the easiest way to save time & money while reducing the stress in your life!