Looking for cute and easy Easter Cupcakes? Try these super cute Carrot Garden Easter Cupcakes. The orange Mike & Ikes with edible Easter grass decorate the cupcake and look like a garden the Easter bunny would love! Kids and adults alike will enjoy eating these cute and tasty Easter cupcake decorations. Plus they are not too hard to make. Cute and easy…the perfect combination.
Carrot Garden Easter Cupcakes
(Yield 24 cupcakes)
EASTER CUPCAKES INGREDIENTS
1 box Chocolate Cake Mix
1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
1 box Instant Chocolate Pudding
2 cups Milk
1 cup Butter softened
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
5 cup Powdered Sugar
4 tbsp Milk
24 Oreos (or 1 bag Mini Oreos) crushed
72 Orange Mike & Ikes
1 package Edible Easter Grass (available at Meijer, Target & Amazon)
EASTER CUPCAKES DIRECTIONS
- Make cupcakes according to box directions.
- Make Pudding according to box directions.
- Cut a small square in the top of each cupcake and remove a chunk from the middle of the cupcake.
- Place pudding in zippered bag and clip corner to pipe.
- Pipe pudding into the middle of each cupcake.
- Place the top of the “plug” back on each hole.
- Cream butter and cocoa together until smooth.
- Add in powdered sugar.
- Add milk in slowly until frosting reaches right consistency.
- Frost each cupcake.
- Dust frosting with crushed Oreos.
- Cut easter grass into 1″ lengths (these are the greens at the end of the carrots).
- Take a toothpick or skewer and make a hole in the end of each piece of candy and insert some of the greens in each.
- Stick several carrots down into the top of each cupcake.
Hope you enjoy these Easter cupcakes. Looking for more recipes? Be sure to check out all these great recipes.
Be sure to check out our other Easter posts.
Unique Easter Basket Ideas for Toddlers
Looking for more great tasty and easy recipes?
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.