Looking for casual summer outfit ideas? This Gap summer capsule wardrobe is perfect for all your casual summer activities. We filled this capsule with summer clothing ideas that will make it easy to get dressed each morning and don’t break the bank especially with the sale going on this weekend! Be sure to check out all our Capsule Wardrobe Outfit Ideas for every season. Once you learn how you can look great with just a few clothing pieces and how it simplifies your life, you will be hooked!
Summer Clothes Ideas
These Gap outfit ideas include cute shorts and skirts. I love the palm print top and gingham. The straw bag is perfect for all your summertime fun from heading to the farmer’s market or out for drinks. The cute slide sandals complete these outfit ideas for summer. There are so many casual summer outfit ideas with these pieces and they would work great for a trip as well. You could easily fit all 14 pieces in a small carry-on bag.
What is even better is that these Gap summer clothes and summer clothing ideas are on all sale during Memorial Day weekend!
You can save 40% Off All Orders PLUS an Extra 10% Off Your Order During Gap’s Memorial Day Event
You could add any fun print tops you already own and have even more outfits.
Links to each piece in these Casual Summer Outfit Ideas are below – Be sure to scroll down to find the ones you are interested in. Here are some more close up pictures of the outfits.
Casual Summer Outfits from Gap
- 5” Mid Rise Denim Shorts With Washwell in medium destroy – (limited sizing) another denim shorts option
- Denim Mini Skirt in optic white
- Smocked Mini Skirt in true black
- 9” High Rise Denim Bermuda Shorts With Washwell in dark indigo
- 5” Mid Rise Destructed Denim Shorts With Washwell in light indigo
- Pleated Popover Top in fresh white
- Sleeveless Top in Poplin in beige sand
- Pleated Popover Top in multi stripe
- Ruched Sleeve Top in navy blue gingham
- Sleeveless Print Top in Linen-Cotton in pink palm print
- Straw Tote Bag in natural brown stripe
- Classic Leather Belt in cargo khaki
- Rope Sandal in natural beige
- Leather Slides in brown cogna
I love how these outfit ideas are not boring neturals. We added pops of coloring and prints. I think these makes the outfits more fun to wear and help you feel good when you put them on.
If you purchase any of these outfits I would love to see pictures of you in them. If you have an Instagram account be sure to tag me @everydaysavvy and use the hashtag #savvyfashion. Be sure to follow me over there as well!
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of the next mix and match outfit board / capsule wardrobe outfit ideas (plus lots of other fun stuff!) and be sure to let us know which other stores you would like to see featured.
Wondering why you should consider a Capsule Wardrobe?
Read about How Cute Simple Outfits Save Time Money & Stress.
This post is sponsored by Sivan Social. All comments and opinions are my own.
Free DIY Mini Capsule Wardrobe Guide
Sign up to grab your free How to Make Your own Mini Capsule Wardrobe Guide.
Leave a Reply