Hopefully, spring will be here soon. You don’t have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe though. You can easily transition winter to spring outfits just but changing out the shoes and accessories. This obviously will work the same way to change those summer outfits to fall just by adding back the sweater and changing the footwear. We came up with 4 looks from 4 different stores to help you see how easily you can achieve this transformation! It is as easy as getting rid of a sweater, changing shoes and swapping accessories. Hopefully this will inspire you as you look through your closet! We took each look from a recent capsule wardrobe that we had put together.
Winter to Spring Outfits – JCPenney
- Ana Knit Jogger Pants, Black
- Ana 3/4 Sleeve Lace Up Blouse, Navy
- St. John’s Bay Flyaway Cardigan, Grey – (Similar Option if Sold Out of Your Size)
- Arizona Lacie Boots, Grey (Similar Option if Sold Out of Your Size)
- Watercolor Floral Scarf
- Ana Sicily Ballet Flats
- Lily Bloom Devon Crossbody Bag
This outfit is from the JCPenney Winter to Spring Capsule. Be sure to check out all the other mix and match outfits.
Winter to Spring Outfits – Old Navy
- Linen Blend Shift Dress, Navy
- Shawl Collar Open Front Cardigan, Creme
- Tall Buckled Boots
- T-Strap Basket Weave Sandals
- Printed Tassel Scarf
- Yellow Crossbody Bag
This outfit is from the Old Navy Winter Capsule Wardrobe. Be sure to check out all the other mix and match outfits.
Winter to Spring Outfits – Loft
- Modern High Waist Skinny Jeans, Light Wash
- Lacy Mixed Media Top, Sand
- Mixed Media Cardigan, Black (Original Item Sold Out – Similar Option from Loft)
- Chunky Knit Infinity Scarf (Original Item Sold Out – Similar Option from Target)
- Short Ankle Boots (Original Item Sold Out – Similar Option from 6PM)
- Shadow Floral Infinity Scarf
- Metallic Pointy Toe Flats (Similar Option if Sold Out of Your Size)
- Loft x Village Charitable Trust Pouch
This outfit is from the Loft Winter Capsule Wardrobe. Be sure to check out all the other mix and match outfits.
Winter to Spring Outfits – Target Plus Size
- Skinny Jeans, Dark Wash
- Side Split Sweater Tee, Striped
- Remy Zipper Riding Boots, Black
- Wool Blend Pea Coat, Magenta
- Knit Scarf with Tassels, Black/White
- Ona Scrunch Ballet Flats
- Merona Timeless Collection Handbag
- Coral and White Scarf
This outfit is from the Target Plus Size Capsule Wardrobe. Be sure to check out all the other mix and match outfits.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of the next real life fashion post!
Want more fashion ideas? Be sure to check out our other fashion posts.
These outfits were put together last year so most of the pieces are no longer available but I think they are still helpful to look at and see how easy it is to transition an outfit from winter to spring.
Target Winter to Spring Look:
- Mossimo Tunic Top, Black
- Mossimo Low Rise Skinny Denim, Vintage Wash
- Cocoon Open Front Cardigan, Mint
- Shae Ballet Flats, Mint
- Merona Kasia Riding Boots, Tan
- Crinkle Triangle Print Scarf
Loft Winter to Spring Look:
- Striped Flare Dress
- Modern Skinny Jeans
- Open Cardigan, Grey
- Pointed Loafers
- Tri Pattern Infinity Scarf
- D’Orsay Flats
Kohl’s Winter to Spring Look:
- LC Conrad Crocheted Shirred Top
- Rock & Republic Skinny Jeans
- Apt 9 Open Cardigan, Cinder
- Aerosoles Tall Boots
- Mudd Vintage Infinity Scarf
- Sonoma Life Strappy Flip Flops
Nordstrom Winter to Spring Look:
- Caslon Linen Pants
- Trouve Easy V-Neck Tee
- Toms Jutti Suede Flats
- Radiant Floral Scarf
- BC Footwear Gladiator Sandals
- Bobeau Drape Front Cardigan
Is Getting Dinner on the Table Every Night a Challenge? This can help! Learn Simple Ways to Meal Plan.
Sign up for the Everyday Savvy newsletter and get a meal planning checklist and weekly meal planner sheet.