With back to school, I am all about using my slow cooker. To make thing even easier, I came up with an easy Lemon Dump Chicken recipe that you can prep and freeze. Once you are ready to cook, all you do it dump the whole freezer bag into the slow cooker. Seriously you can’t have dinner made easier than that! The lemon chicken recipe also includes vegetables so you can just add some rolls or rice and you have a complete meal.
If you are looking for a stock up price on chicken, be sure to check out this amazing no hormones chicken deal. I buy it myself and love it.
Here is a picture of the easy ingredients. Be sure to wash all the vegetables and let them dry.
Enjoy this easy and healthy meal and busy nights. Let your slow cooker do the work for you and can prep everything and freeze when you have some free time.
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breast
- 1 bag mini carrots
- 1 bunch of broccoli
- ½ bag sliced brussel sprouts
- 2 lemons, 1- sliced and 1 quartered
- 2 TBSP freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 TBSP parsley flakes
- 1 can Chicken broth
- Top with Lemon Pepper seasoning
- Pinch of salt & pepper to taste
- Take your chicken and slice your raw chicken on the bias
- Wash all vegetables and let dry
- Lemon cut into quarters
- Add all ingredients into a Ziploc bag seal and date. Can be frozen up to 2 months
- Dump everything in your crock pot cooking on high for 4-6 hours. Check crock pot occasionally.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of our next simple and tasty recipe (plus lots of other fun stuff!).
[grwebform url=”http://app.getresponse.com/view_webform.js?wid=6295103&u=eCNc” css=”on”/]
Want more easy and tasty recipes?
Subscribe to the News
Like what you see here? Be sure to sign up to get the latest right in your inbox.