Check out the 15 mix & match outfits in this Plus Size Business Casual Capsule for Winter
Here is a new winter plus size business casual capsule wardrobe. These pieces mix and match for 15 great outfits for the office that will have you looking great all winter long. These items would also be a great travel set that can help you look great on the go with just a carry-on. If you are not plus size check out more capsule wardrobes here.
These outfits help show how with a few basic pieces you can layer and have a whole new look! You can use any jewelry you already own to also add a different look these outfits. I am a huge fan of Jane and Eleventh Avenue for fashion jewelry at great prices. You can add a bit of flair with some long necklaces or statement necklaces. If you want to spend a bit more I love Kendra Scott necklaces especially the Rayne and Station necklaces.
Links to each piece in the Plus Size Business Casual Capsule Wardrobe for Winter are below – Be to scroll down to find the ones you are interested in. Here are some more close up pictures of the Kohl’s Capsule wardrobe for winter outfits. We include the items numbers of each piece of the outfit based on your suggestions.
Plus Size Business Casual Capsule Wardrobe for Winter
- Sonoma Goods for Life Straight Leg Jeans, Dark Wash
- Simply Vera Wang Ponte Pants, Black
- SO Pull On Color Leggings, Olive
- Simple Vera Wang Ponte Pants, Wine
- White Mark Print Pencil Skirt, Paisley
- Chaps Cable-Knit Crew Neck Sweater, Cream
- Sonoma Goods for Life Lace Peasant Top, Deep Copper
- Croft & Barrow Mock-Layer V-Neck Sweater, Classic Plum
- Sonoma Goods for Life Hooded Tunic, Barely Heather
- Sonoma Goods for Life Pointelle Sweater, Peacock
- Sonoma Goods for Life Ankle Boots, Whiskey
- Sonoma Goods for Life Ballet Flats, Black Leather
- Dana Buchman Bella Tote, Black
- Lauren Conrad Plaid Scarf, Slate
You can return any items that don’t work to your local Kohl’s store. If you are unsure on sizing, just order both sizes and return the one that doesn’t fit.
Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you are notified of the next mix and match outfit board, get a free guide on how to make your own capsule (plus lots of other fun stuff!) and be sure to let us know which other stores you would like to see featured.
Want more mix and match fashion ideas and capsule wardrobes? Be sure to check out our other fashion posts.
Free DIY Mini Capsule Wardrobe Guide
Sign up to grab your free How to Make Your own Mini Capsule Wardrobe Guide.
So bummed that one of the shirts is already sold out!! Love this capsule ?
So glad you love it. Which shirt is it? I can look for a similar piece. It is usually possible to search for similar pieces to those sold out.